Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

Only bad thing is Airport security in a “Gender Confused Friendly” state…

1 Like

@MrBlue is going to use wax instead of oil.
I am ready.
Now homey is too
:joy::rofl:

2 Likes

what does that mean? lots of new stuff i dont know

2 Likes

Bruh it will be :fire: trust me even though I’ve never smoked wax I know thc is high as hell in it.

3 Likes

It means I’m not in the mood to get felt up by a gay airport security guard. Come to think of it, I’m never in that mood.

3 Likes

I’m waiting to see who #10k is then I gotta go pick up some soil.

4 Likes

omg last time i flew was after 9/11. i didnt take the airport security as doing anything sexual. i did yell at my husband to cut off his beard when they made us get out of the car and searched us in canada because he looked like bin laden

3 Likes

Lololol Thats funny as hell Trisha , the same guy that went next door to shovel and told those youngsters you said he had to do it? That guy? That cracked me up

3 Likes

i was mad as hell. they pulled us out of line took all of our stuff and embarrassed the heck out of us. so he had the border people on him and me. he preferred the border agents

3 Likes

We went to Canada to visit a friend for our Thanksgiving. We had our dog with us, a 90 lb Pitt/Boxer mix. When we got to the border, it was cold, so I had my leather on, hair down my back… you get the picture. 4 hours later, they waved bye as we continued our travels. Now, I don’t know about you, but I’m not 'posed to talk about the missing 4 hours. I think it was alien abduction.

3 Likes

Tell me when you pick up the dirt please.
I told them you would today

3 Likes

I’ll be on my way in about 7 posts to pick it up.

4 Likes

@Homey wear a dress and clogs next times no one will mess with you bruh

4 Likes

Lol nicky…

4 Likes

I’m just gonna pretend that didn’t trigger me. LOL

2 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: dont forget the scarf for your head

3 Likes

:stop_sign: bruh hahah

2 Likes

Lol damn …

2 Likes

Damn damn damn yep

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 2).