Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

Are you running aquaponics mark?
I want my final growing technique to be this.

2 Likes

Going down reggae street with chef hydros ribs

2 Likes

The girls this morning

6 Likes

Gm to your girls bruh

1 Like

No the guy who buys all my grow stuff had a buddy back in the 80s grow in fish tanks he said it was the coolest thing he seen and it works well juat have to vet the right ration of fish to produce the right amount if nutrient water for the plants. There is a htg store by us that does this as a display but its like green ground cover they have growing. Pretty sweet

1 Like

Morning f ellas. Damn hip is back to being sore as shit again wtf.

1 Like

4 Likes

Think my concern with that would be letā€™s say you have a deficiency and canā€™t fix it or kill plants or fish lol I dunnoā€¦ Does fish turds actually have enough npk in balance to run in veg and flower would be my concernā€¦ I donā€™t know anyone does that but seen it before

I just finished speed reading every post on this site. Only took weeks. Lol.

3 Likes

Lol well readings good for u

2 Likes

U need quite a bit of fish and some bigger one im thinking. It looks sweet tho

2 Likes

Time for coffee and dabs. Then watch the snow fall for the first time this year!

3 Likes

Been drinking coffee since 5am :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I was going to run 500 gallon horse troughs. Something like thatā€¦ lots of fishes and lots of plants.

2 Likes

Also would wonder how fish would want to live in there own :poop:
Had fish tanks filters and other crap and bottom goo fish for that. Gotta be a balance there someplace

2 Likes

Shit i got a pot down already myself. Lol. Still not moving good enough. Back and hip r killing me tho.

2 Likes

U feed the fish food. Their shit is whats good for the plants i guess.

2 Likes

Something like this is what ill be doing.

2 Likes

Yeah but ever have a fish tank? If you donā€™t run filters and have other fish types that eat crap and algae eaters ya fish get ick and die bruh hahahaā€¦ Not saying it canā€™t be done

2 Likes

Watched it kinda cool sho isā€¦ Well u do that get it down let me know Iā€™ll do it too lol
Those are bigger then 50gallon but I have room for a few of those maybe they have smaller ones I have doors to get through :joy:

1 Like