Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

Thinking about buying the expensive stuff lol

1 Like

What it is Mr. A!!! Sales keeping you busy? What do you use for shipping just postage from the USPS on the computer?? Or do you use like a service or app? You have to be doing some bulk Iā€™d imagine nowā€¦ getting busier I hope

3 Likes

Yes and whatā€™s your social security number too?

3 Likes

Iā€™m wateringā€¦like usual after workā€¦

4 Likes

What up Rock. It will take time. Canā€™t complain.

3 Likes

Whatcha up to though so far?? 100 orders??? 500???
It was talk of hope ā€¦not a ss# scam ā€¦lol

2 Likes

Whatā€™s up brother

1 Like

Stairway to heaven song of hope bruh, and auto just chilling waiting on supper. Worked on room today drywall mud, mounted a Helios 2 that was it. How goes it with you mista Hazeyalldazey new pal?

1 Like

@Hydro tell ur wife its a new seed. A liquid seed. Maybe she will buy it for u lol

1 Like

@Mark0427 shes definitely has a seed problem lol

2 Likes

She can order some and send them here if u dont want them lol.

2 Likes

You have more than me lol.
She gets like 5 at a time

2 Likes

Ueah i have a few diff kinds but about 400 now working it up

3 Likes

Yeah I dont have that many.
Maybe she dont have a seed problem after all.
We might have 50

3 Likes

Buy now while the stock markets low. Lol

3 Likes

Stock markets low??? Or his stock of seeds is low. LoL stock market is hitting 52 weeks high on everything currentlyā€¦lol

4 Likes

Iā€™ll just drop in here without reading the 3.7k posts aboveā€¦

Just tried some Copper Chem.
From their website:
Product description

Total THC/A17.1%

Copper Chem is a sativa-dominant variation of the classic Chemdawg strain. This phenotype first emerged in 1996 and has since evolved into the uplifting, long-lasting sativa we see on the market today. Her strong cerebral effects come coupled with a distinct skunky diesel aroma underscored by accents of sweet sandalwood and citrus. Over the course of her maturation, Chem Sisā€™s mint green buds burst with white hairs that darken with age.

The stuff tastes like smoking deisel fuelā€¦ Gak Koff Bleh!

Yes Blue, for you, because we love you so much, we count by the letter.

2 Likes

Huh? ā€¦ Yawnz just woke up

1 Like

LOL 8 9 10 OMGoodness! Yes itā€™s a complete sentence, donā€™t you speak anything other than English? The edit parser in here needs a stern talking to.