Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

Not today nope, taped and mud ceiling yesterday and mounted a Helios 2… Construction place coming today to crank up the house maybe the last time I dunno

1 Like

Ima grind up a naner and throw it in the rez

2 Likes

Yawns,I’m tired!

2 Likes

Gm mista hydro

1 Like

Me too brother.
Sometimes I just dont feel like messing with 20 briskets

2 Likes

1 Like

Lol damn I know

2 Likes

I hear ya…

1 Like

Grow shop has that and something P and it’s $10 more primus P or something like that…
Bought some 3 gal. Smart pots and soil yesterday and some large sticks :joy:
They don’t carry that jacks321

1 Like

250 mil for $65
Damn

2 Likes

You should just break down and buy a 55 gal barrel of that

2 Likes

Lol yeah.
2 of them

2 Likes

We don’t have grow shops here

3 Likes

@Hydro Make some tribus super easy just takes some time like weeks to month to make. Let water and rice sit in sun for a week to a month then u use milk and the strained water for the rice like a cup of rice water or so to a gallon of milk or so let that sit week to a mo tg syrain out the curds and u now have homemade tribus

3 Likes

Wonder if there is a way u can get the shit to ferment inside saithout sun under lights or whatnot or in a shed with a blurple light or something during winter

2 Likes

@Mark0427 I’m going to read about it.
I’m always scared about what I put in my rez.
My rez is a sterile environment

2 Likes

You brothers and sister growers have a great Friday.
Off to the mine.:v:

4 Likes

Tribus is a root inocculant. Helps roots uptake nutes and all. Itbworks super well only thing i wanna know is what caused my w.w. auto to shoot so many beanches to shkot off the main. Thete r so many of them and they r all do thin all the buds are just limping over bad. All the trics are milky and amber on the buds already looked at them last night only one not really ready would be the. Zkit. Gonna leave them go lonher because the bufs are not what they should be yet. Another week or 2 on the w.w. and the blue chz one. And for u @Hydro im gonna run my black magic pails this go round 1 auto 1 photo in them cant wait to start them

1 Like

We don’t either illegal state. We used to have one here went out of business
I know I’m confusing Mark lol Gm Markie markt

2 Likes

Mine had all those side branches.
I cut them off lol

1 Like