Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 2)

Isnt it in the bible about eating something alive

What we Americans get is Chinese fast food. Chinese people dont eat it

2 Likes

Ever see that commercial “ hi my names Jennie I’ve had 8 uti a month for the past yr” :laughing:

2 Likes

Actually a oriental restaurant has two menus some don’t know this because Real Chinese isn’t the same as American Chinese

1 Like

Eww lol gross too much sourcream on the taco.

2 Likes

D
Man bruh sour cream lol thanks

2 Likes

Price check on vagiclean?

2 Likes

Lol some shit I dunno what it is but on here all the time. Now has one on with her boyfriend. I’m thinking well wash that damn thing lol

2 Likes

I got a shirt @MrBlue you would laugh at…camel toe and all the slangs for it. Got it 10yrs ago from get offended.com but there out of business now.

2 Likes

Well I’m glad I dont eat sour cream

2 Likes

Bruhhhhh speaking of camel toes there was a woman here at work last week over the counter she was gorgeous I’m telling you gorgeous then I saw the lower half bruhhhh camel foot not toe damn bruh I’ve never see that like that before haahhaha

1 Like

In 1976 I bought my first, " lid" . Panama Red .
It was in the old fold over baggy, I had to hold the top down! 20 bucks. Rolled 25 fat joints, took to school, sold for a buck a pc., took less than 5 mins. Still had a oz. Of bud left!
Those were the days!!!

2 Likes

Mmm snot sock, bearded clam.

2 Likes

I love sour cream on my Mexican food

1 Like

I recall those days :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Shh yo-yo smugglers about.

2 Likes

Two more …

1 Like

Gone whoosh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 3).

I’m under 150 and skinny! No body cheeses here. Lol

1 Like