Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 3)

I was reading where they us collidial siver and StS together. If doesnt work. i have gibberilic acid also.

2 Likes

Ive seen that as well prey I didnā€™t like that idea though but guess if it works? Thereā€™s some organic way some do not sure what it is

1 Like

I have all 3 chemicals for femmanizing. And if they dont want to play ball then were going the soma seeds route and letting ripe buds makes seeds by itself.

2 Likes

Shitnworks bruh Iā€™ve read to much on it to say it donā€™t. Sts work manā€¦
now I know with CS spray every day for a week before flip then every day after up to two weeks

2 Likes

Ham salad x og kush

3 Likes

Anyone ever smell weed that smells like gun powder? Lol Bruce banner does

1 Like

The instructions said you will see changes in a couple weeksā€¦ but i didnt know the flowers were i sprayed wouldnā€™t stop growing

2 Likes

Well donā€™t stop now bruh I dunno cause Iā€™ve never tried to fem anything. I would like to see what e diff is in sts vs cs.
Breeder kind of a goofy fucker cussing a lot start ls with a L something genetics, all he uses is cs. Says if your plants start looking strange to back off and dilute then start again
Hereā€™s another thought also prey,guy claims the harder to fem plants actually are the best ones

2 Likes

Hope you feel better, soon @MrBlue
Donā€™t take motrin or Tylenol. Youā€™re suppose to feel bad, :disappointed:
Thatā€™s your body fighting.
Just smoke more! Lolā€‹:green_heart::woozy_face:

2 Likes

Im still going and i have loads of plants. Since i broke my smaller Runtz plants top off i threw it in the cloner. There 5 clones in it bwahahaaa

1 Like

Morning all grow buds!:sunrise:

2 Likes

Lol ty @bobette i took Tylenol last night lol stumach hurts some, could be to much coffee though lolā€¦ from shot area all the way up my neck to back of my head man like muscle pain
Fing weird ass shit man

1 Like

GM @bobette nice to see you young lady!

2 Likes

Donā€™t forget the cat damage :rofl:

1 Like

@KevGrows, Iā€™m disregarding that 5 pound a plant dude since he never called me back I hate people like that

1 Like

Damn i cannot believe i set the watering can down on top of the plant as I was trying to sneak water in damn clutz

1 Like

On my way to get cast off and PT. Looking forward to getting it off, not so much PTā€¦OUCH!!
I will smoke more when I get home!! Fo sho! :green_heart:

2 Likes

Well ever think about smoking weed AFTER you mess with plants ? Lol

1 Like

Ew rough sorry @bobette. Rehab well and painfree

2 Likes

Ok @bobette be safe :v:t2:
Had pt on my shoulder it made it worse man

1 Like