Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 3)

Yeah women, she could think more about that and her get paranoid and start beating u up and hating on me hahahah… Good thing I live so far but you don’t so it’s easier for you to receive and ass whoooen then me so I got that going fo me

2 Likes

Bring it up 10 years from now

1 Like

Lol ten yrs to long

1 Like

Your wife is going to kick your ass

2 Likes

4 Likes

Naw she wouldn’t like it but be ok ha

1 Like

Don’t do like that one guy did not long ago on here left in water got water logged poor dude lol

2 Likes

I don’t leave them that long.

2 Likes

Okay den :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Your just trying to turn the tables on me because yours will and has and is gonna whoop that ass and soon :laughing:
Funny!
Well figure that good looking weed of yours should bring you out of that ass whoopen or at least take the pain away but I guess it depends on how badly you receive that ass whoopen to how much you’ll need to smoke

2 Likes

I’ve tried many different ways, I have the best luck with soaking a few hrs then into my own starter mix.

Crazy colors Indiana dreams getting

3 Likes

Sup @Hydro

1 Like

I have a hard time getting seeds to not pop or germinate. Pretty simple to. Just sow the seed into dirt and water :man_shrugging: I guess that’s the gonna be the cons of having a green thumb. I can’t get these darn seeds not to germinate they just keep coming up!

2 Likes

Olcooter is sleeping he’s old needs many many naps

1 Like

Going to the park requires medicine lol.

4 Likes

I seen them live about 10 years ago… awesome!

I think it was a Mayhem Festival, good times!!!

1 Like

Half the plant.
Wedding cake

6 Likes

Yummmmm. Nice work and more to come i love it. :partying_face::clap::clap::fire::fire:

2 Likes