Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 4)

The grafting thing is super cool! Once I get to where I can maintain a mother plant, I’d like to have a mother with 8 or 10 different keeper cuts.

4 Likes

Bx will help as well stabilize :v:t2:
To much Bx jack ya shit up to, be like ilgm seeds :joy:

2 Likes

I like that. Mother plants worry me. They take lots of room. Food and maintenance. Theres a chance something can happen the longer there alive. Like pests or a disease. I have adopted the baby mother- permacloner technique. I have all the mothers as baby rooted clones. And in different grow tents i have more of each mother in different stages of growth. I have lost plants before and lots and lots of breeding work. This is why i stage-perpetually grow. Its lots of work but i wont loose my plants again. Always clone again before you flip and make sure you got a nice rooted cut.

3 Likes

I have mother plants and clones of her always my brother, mother plants get big as hell so if u don’t have room your screwed lol
Re veg, that look retarded at first but end up nice :ok_hand:

4 Likes

The reason I haven’t even considered attempting it.

4 Likes

The guys on the forum banned this guy because he bout a $2000 clone of the last of this strain. Got it going and got it fucked up and killed the strain off. It was not good! Nobody knew this guy couldn’t grow properly hed been a member for years and won the auction! Ughh

5 Likes

Yes ive monster cropped a lot also.

4 Likes

Hate to be the fool responsible for a strain being extinct!

5 Likes

Thinking about trying it for the first time with the DG. I should’ve left the first node branches to take as cuttings.

3 Likes

Best to have a plan B lol I have plan C to
Plan C means last resort back to the original seed, I haven’t had to go to plan C ever but we have seed of everything.

2 Likes

Yep hard for me to discard good material.

3 Likes

I’ve been scatter brained and off my game lately. Too much bs going on.

3 Likes

@MrBlue
3 diablos on 1)20 amp circuut at 220.

3 Likes

Well things will get better for you man :+1:t2:

3 Likes

12 awe wire? Those shouldn’t take much juice on 240V . I bought those hospital grade sockets each one is rated at 20 amps made one. I can’t recall but wanna say rh at plug is a nema-15 or some crap. Took me a bit to find those most places don’t carry that style plug in.
:facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

No its like an adapter

3 Likes

One day we’ll have our own place in the country and I’ll have a couple hoop houses. :wink:

4 Likes

Gotcha I’ve seen those too never had a need for them. Veg room is all 120v flower room is all 240V 3rd room is 120V , easy to change out to a 20 amp breaker 240 V run a light controller. If that is one needed to change a tent or small room out from 120 to 240. I like 240 best
Taking the fact one is using 12/2 romex.

2 Likes

Nice i got an expandable hoop house i built. Very easy to make. There videos and how to here. And the tough ol grandma can do it so can anyone really. I have links for parts to build these also.

4 Likes

Prey will be in this magazine before long…

My mom gets that I used to…

3 Likes