Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 5)

Did u move? Well everyone has there own opinion I respect that but imma believer myself
In another place that’s a lot better then this one
:v:t2::green_heart::v:t2:

4 Likes

That’s cool. I thought white widow was a sativa dominant. Getting old memory fading…:flushed: it has nothing to do with being loaded all the time either.:expressionless::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Ooohh I do believe in spiritual energy! Objects and places!
Everything in this world has an energy!
I’ll stop there…

3 Likes

Ww is Sativa but gsc is indica. The first one listed in a strain is always the fem therefore indica dominate gsc (fem) x ww (male)…

1 Like

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3: Cool. I’m actually anxious to try this one for sure. I kind a wish I would’ve grew these plants a little bigger now. But I just use my grow room to figure out what strains I like. I have eight or 10 different strains going right now. I’m kind of glad I’m doing it this way because I find a lot more that I don’t like when I do. And I can go through a lot more strains at once this way.

1 Like

You’ll have smokable bud before ours so real interested in the buzz of it. Can’t beat those colors to me anyways I love that personally.
Wished super silver haze was behind some was to late to pollinate any of it. Won’t be long for that one to cut down. But I did pollinate Durban poison :skull_and_crossbones: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Where did the seeds come from I’m having a hard time locating them.?

1 Like

Strainly but the dude only takes like Venmo or maybe Bitcoin is why I had prey buy them because he didn’t accept PayPal and thats what I use. Guys out side Sana Monica

Cash or crypto, I’ve done cash but don’t like doing cash, wish dumb asses in government would change some laws on that :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Skoot all trimmed up eh?

1 Like

Trying to knock this thread out lol
@Olcoot

1 Like

I’ll help you out with that :+1:t3::v:t3:

1 Like

Out with the old in with the new

2 Likes

My luck7s are tiny in veg can’t wait till they get to flower :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Only a few weeks old but seeds out of the same lot as yours so hoping it’s the purple Pheno like yours

I was reading about it and he says if you can get the purple phenom. So you’re not guaranteed purple. I might just have to try to clone this little plant which I trimmed the other day now in hindsight I didn’t go on it and maybe I should’ve. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah read that awhile back so hoping I get that as well. Chances are good I think on that. How many plants u have just that one?

Yep just popped one. Just wanted to check it out.

1 Like

Kid started 4

It’ll be interesting to see how many are purple.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 6).