Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 5)

Guess so …
Your slippin skoot, giving u the option of first plant lol skoot

3 Likes

Green dragon tincuture anyone?

4 Likes

Sent it we will try it. Or better yet kief I love that

4 Likes

Well all you dude thanks for making this thread what it is. Fast or not so what lol I’m off to bed everyone have a great night :+1:t2::green_heart:

5 Likes

Nite erybody!:older_man::goat:

3 Likes

Lol blues book.

2 Likes

10 Likes

West coast be staying up! Love you guys!

3 Likes

Beautiful man!

3 Likes

Those 5 gal?

2 Likes

Everyones getting bondaged soon lol

Yeah supposed to be 5 gal… Looks more like 4 in person.

3 Likes

I think I have their “7gal” bags

2 Likes

There so cheap and worth every dollar in my opinion.

2 Likes

Someone had to explain to me that there are multiple gallons, not just what the US uses. So these could be a different gallon measure lol

Super cheap! That’s why I got them. Shit, can’t get a 5 gallon bucket for that price!

2 Likes

Staying up? It’s only 730. :laughing:

2 Likes

730 here bro. Up for a while haha!

2 Likes

Most of the world uses a half liter as a pint. That makes their pints 0.9oz bigger.

3 Likes

Queens pint?

2 Likes

Here ya go!

The Last Cannabis Tincture Recipe You Need to Try, We Promise!

The safe, effective and fastest way to extract and create infused cannabis tinctures. No heat and a very safe process you gotta try.

Prep Time10 mins

Cook Time3 hrs

Keyword: Cannabis Drink, Cannabis Tincture, Infused Cannabis, Infused Drink

Equipment

• 1/2 pt or 240 ml glass Mason jar with tight-fighting lid

• 1/2 pt or 240 ml dark glass jar and lid for storage

• Fine strainer or mesh cloth

Ingredients

• 7 grams Decarboxylated cannabis or 1/4 oz
  • 158 grams 151-proof (or any) alcohol or 3/4 cup

Instructions

• Add the cannabis and alcohol together in a mason jar. Secure the lid and lightly swirl for a good stir. Place in freezer (see note below).

• Freeze the jar for 1hr minimum (we prefer 3hrs), removing once or twice to lightly shake and mix the contents.

• Place the strainer and cheese tightly cloth over bowl or jar. Pour the tincture mixture over the strainer, using rubber spatula to get all the particles out of the jar.

• Press the spatula or spoon against the mixture to push out all the alcohol. Give the cheesecloth a good squeeze into the jar.

• Transfer to dark jar (if you haven’t already), date and store in cool place. See below note.

Notes

Step 1. Freezing the mixture helps limit the chance that chlorophyll will leach into your tincture creating a purer and cleaner taste Step 5. Dark jar helps to preserve the mixture. Keeps the light from aging and degrading the herbal contents.

8 Likes

Sure. I’ll have one. I bet she drinks good stuff. :laughing:

I have no idea if that’s what it’s called. Just know that it’s different. What messed me up was trying to convert GBP to USD and liters to gallons every time I had to buy “petrol”.

4 Likes