Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 6)

Mist lol.

3 Likes

Another fine specimen
Plunton x Skywalker og

5 Likes

If i had some GG4 it would have made a bad joke reference to Gorillas in the mist!

2 Likes

Misty gorilla lol :joy:
I love gg l,gg4 , gg7 :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Ewww like wet dog!

2 Likes

Pretty plant!!!

3 Likes

Im supposed to be trimming. I aint doing shit but drinking coffee and visiting you all. Up at 6 now its 9:26 damn. You all are couch locking me here lol.

4 Likes

That’s all I’ve done as well

3 Likes

Skywalker is a very nice easy grower very potent I like it and gg
Never a time we don’t have it growing always growing bruhs.

3 Likes

U need more Sativa line ups bruh :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I heard a true stativa should have like a 14 week flowering time if not longer

3 Likes

Durban went a week or 2 over normal other plants flowering time wasn’t bad though
Super silver haze took a bit longer then Durban poison :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

Took about 10 weeks now this was fem seed I have regs of it too I bet those take 14 now just guessing because we haven’t grown out any Durban poison regs

2 Likes

Been wandering things about flower time recently and if they affect terp and potency a lot of strains been bread for shorter flowering times but that has to have an impact on something maybe yield

Be cool to see a lot of people like hazes

2 Likes

Regs seems to go longer then fem seeds even kushes. In our rooms anyways from seed but clones do nicely :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

About to hit 60,000 :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

This one went quick and I still have to get cloning down was told another way to try it just have to get a couple things

1 Like

Finish er off skoot :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

I dont llsativas as much. Little secret im an indica man.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 7).