Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 6)

If I didn’t now I’d never be able to get through it lol never clumped up either which I was surprised :facepunch:t2:
lol rain while mowing was refreshing actually

1 Like

We mow 5 acres. 10 is in Hay… rest is woods

1 Like

Something is eating my leaves imma have to spray them.

1 Like

I have freaking Grasshoppers!
They can chomp some leaves…

2 Likes

I haven’t seen any but does t mean those bastards aren’t there. Holes all in my leaves :flushed:

1 Like

Check for grasshoppers, that was all I found.
They chomp then leave. But makes the plants ugly. :smirk:

1 Like

Looks like a midget shot holes through the leaves with a midget pellet gun on midget autos lol man

4 Likes

I have this spray oil all organic I’ll spray um later repins uses it so bought some

1 Like

I have one called Buda Pest. All natual, smells like a salad.
Grasshoppers don’t like garlic, it’s in there.

2 Likes

Okay, well use that on the salad plant makes sense lol
Some people in veg state outside use 7 no buds yet but imma use this oil crap and see

1 Like

Had hoppers last yr up north on some outside plants. One in particular and the plant next to it had zero. Trying to recall what the one was they didn’t eat on but the one they did eat on was gg so keep an eye on your gg4 they like them

3 Likes

Yup, that’s the one they are on! Weird… wonder what it is they like about it?:thinking:
I mean I like GG, too!

5 Likes

They have good taste…? Lol

5 Likes

They must! :laughing:

2 Likes

What I is it you and repins use?

1 Like

Organic JMS Stylet Oil is excellent as a fungicide for powdery mildew, as an insecticide and for virus control!

1 Like

Lol well I love gg but love them all so lol
I dunno it was strange last yr. just did a FaceTime with nephew on outdoors plants they all look great but need a feeding. All looked happy and those were transplanted outside like 2’ tall in high 80 degree weather I was worried about them but looks great. This rain we have had off and on has done them good :ok_hand::us:

4 Likes

Mowing done, sprayed yard for bugs,honey do stuff done, now a little smoking, Haha!

8 Likes

Sounds good my brotha :facepunch:t2:
Sons been spraying the lawn and grow areas ground also… Done mowing here just gotta feed midgets and I’m done for the day doing zip

2 Likes

I’m about to do some smoking myself. Not that kind though. Lol

3 Likes