Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 6)

This is why this does not get brought up.

It becomes a problem.

5 Likes

Just placed my usual order but. Damn im glad i get a discount. Im going up to the 2000 gram bottles of nutrients. Ouch $309

4 Likes

Hahahahahaā€¦ Donā€™t get me started on my beliefs! :joy:

3 Likes

Well Iā€™m not here to preach slym dude just asking my friends and brothers to not say that and thatā€™s all it wasnā€™t meant to be a Christian meeting or discussion.

5 Likes

I know. All good. All good.

5 Likes

Ok weed talk. I love weedā€¦ done lol
And prey I wasnā€™t trying to down play your white buds bruh sorry if you took anything like that itā€™s very nice my brother :facepunch:t2:

4 Likes

What happened to your picture?

2 Likes

Dudeā€¦ Im on the 4 liter bottles. Soon to go up!

2 Likes

I bet you get a 50% rosin return on that baby :joy: @PreyBird1

3 Likes

Im just starting to get into pressing buds. I need to wash the shit i got. So i can make hash to store insted of all this flower i wont sell or smoke. Just trimmings and more larfy stuffs.

3 Likes

What do you think conserves better, hash or rosin. Hummā€¦ I would say rosin!

1 Like

I get the question isnā€™t for me but bruh Iā€™ve never had hash long enough to save it would be in my šŸ« :joy:

3 Likes

Trueā€¦ But letā€™s say we had a apocalypse and you were growing a bunch. What would be you method of storing long term. Lol

2 Likes

Well I wouldnā€™t have electric so you would be high as f lol I put everything in the freezer and tincture I never got into so I dunno :man_shrugging:
Dig a hole 10ā€™ below ground what else ya have to do? Lol funny. 56 deg yr round. Or move to Alaska lol read on how old peeps saved meat way before electric was around. Hey can it lol
I donā€™t know the answer but if I wear to save now Iā€™d vacuum pack it and freeze it but Iā€™m not expert on hash or tincture but I am an expert on smoking it :rofl: hash anyway

2 Likes

Well, we have solar panels here so hot showers, air conditioning and refrigerators are a go incase something does happen. But i think pressing your keif into rosin would keep it good longer!

2 Likes

Well I investigated solor in the past and to run well pumps, water heater, ac takes a lot of solor to run on a daily basis along with the batteries are expensive as hell. So if u have something big enough to do that you have big money wrapped up in solor bruh :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah we financed solar panelsā€¦ The whole first floor is a go. 40k

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s not cheap. Dudes think u can tie a few golf cart batteries and a few solor panels together and run a house it wonā€™t happen lol

3 Likes

Has some. Crazy electrical work doneā€¦ Hooked up in the garage. I send a picture when I go outside. Itā€™s pretty tight

4 Likes

We have just enough power to stay at float. Good enough for me!

3 Likes