Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 6)

Whats my brother?

5 Likes

Some more amnesia lemon.

6 Likes

G M all , in hopes everyone is prepared for a FANTASTIC Friday ~

3 Likes

Gm prey and crazy1
Was sick again last night dunno what time it was having an issue unk what felt like throwing up im a bit better now. Going to dr in a bit :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Damn thats shitty man. I hate feeling bad. Aside from my normal pains i cant stop, but weed helps a lot.

4 Likes

Yeah I canā€™t smoke right now so wonā€™t help me any :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Damn left foot already hurts. My left toes got broken and one touches the ground all the time gives me a callus and damn it burns all damn day. Gonna have my toe re broken and pinned.

4 Likes

I went to Dr. first time in over 20 yrs , She said she can help me in 1 month if I follow directions , I may be too old for thatā€¦lol

5 Likes

Man sorry to hear that bruh. Manā€¦ well have a good day all I gotta go to dr :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

Good luck for you.

2 Likes

From what you been trough Prey , I would imagine you just laugh at pain nowadays

4 Likes

Yeah people cry about shit and i have to bite my tongue. Its not a competition. At least thats what my wife says.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Overcast there. We had a flash rain storm last night. I was unloading shit from Costco and got drowned.

1 Like

Ok im out. off to work.

1 Like

Enjoy your day Iā€™m sitting on dr office bah

3 Likes

Hope itā€™s just for general maintenance and nothingā€™s wrong!! Iā€™m allergic to doctors!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Whatā€™s the name of that song blue. How are you able to post such a long video?

3 Likes

Video posting is based of the file size of the video only thing I can think of is that his phone is able to really compress his videos or they are in low resolution saving file space

2 Likes