Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 6)

Weird lasted 10 minutes it’s was crazy just into that video got twice as bad now past dumped a lot of rain quick. No wind at all right now. Keep an eye out bob be safe girl :green_heart:

1 Like

@cratix outside to defoliate got caught in a storm thinks he can beat it :man_shrugging::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Electric went out not good then on now off f freezer is loaded with steaks 🥲

3 Likes

Electric back on that’s good. :facepunch:t2::green_heart::facepunch:t2:

1 Like

Ooooo shit…sirens going off!! :flushed::tornado:

2 Likes

Watch the sky :tornado: had one hit here like 13 years ago $18 grand damage :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I like how prepared that guy is has goggles on and everything

Be safe you two never fun here when the sirens start going usually means :tornado::tornado::tornado: and they’re touching down out in the plains around the town

1 Like

Not good your having that to right now? Stopped raining suns half out

1 Like

No was just saying we get it down here as well and that when our sirens go it’s a warning there is one outside of town

1 Like

Glad it cleared up for you

1 Like

I take that serious man, son calls me at work says house is shaking there’s a tornado I’m in the basement, I said wtf u talking about boy lol it was blue skies and sunny at work . Had a hard time even getting home it was so bad. Only 4 ways in to my crib and three were blocked with wires and trees down. Tore sidding off my house and garage which was ok I got a new nice color lol

1 Like

I found some balls as well.

4 Likes

That was quick @CoyoteCody

And I’m with you there MrBlue never been blocked out or in before but lots of wires and branches

2 Likes

What strain bruh?

2 Likes

MrBlue is all about his male plants and leaves lol

2 Likes

Okay well I like the male plants to myself just as long as u can contain them alls good

2 Likes

I am also guilty of liking them lol the one I have isolated is starting to actually recover a little from being cast aside

2 Likes

Mr blue is mad at me still. Im just a lurker. :v::dash: an away i go…

3 Likes

Bruh why do You say that?

2 Likes

A blue gold auto, and a white crack auto.

2 Likes