Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 6)

Yeah theres a lot of guys on the other forum. Growing and crossing it. Not easy to find all the time. Another one is yo hemini? I think what a dumb name that is.

3 Likes

My female test plants for another breeder are budding so slowwww. The male is all about it and vigorous

3 Likes

Lol man… yeti supposed to be good we shall see.

3 Likes

Yeti is headband bx

3 Likes

Im still stoked about that Runtz cut.

3 Likes

Mmmmm chilling at the burger joint…smoking outside and taking care of the munchies instantly! Lol

8 Likes

Strainly had a strange named Runtz I saw on there earlier was gonna tell ya now I forgot lol
I forget a lot man

4 Likes

Mmm ima gonna eat some carne asada. Place here makes em huge.

5 Likes

I had a Wendy’s double fries and a frosty earlier then for supper I had green beans that’s it just picked from the garden lol

3 Likes

When plants dry up some imma pollinate the bubble gum and blue dream
Didn’t you pollinate your auto with photo pollen?

4 Likes

Yes. But that shit went haywire and then the branch decided it wanted to makes its own flowers? Remeber its crazy…never heard of anything like it? Nobody i have discussed it with has ever heard of it happening

5 Likes

Hm strange indeed… well I have a bunch of different pollen but only one auto pollen so I’ll try to make bubble gum auto regs at least

3 Likes

Now smoking at the lake

Its right down the street…

5 Likes

Hope I don’t have mosquitoes :mosquito: like I do right now had to come inside my garage room cause of them, just killed one in here too

2 Likes

I love Wendy’s.

What was the result you were going for prey? Faster flowering photos?

2 Likes

His one auto was 6-6’ tall lol
My blue dream outside is 4’ tall dunno how much more it will go if any

2 Likes

Those are pterodactyls…

2 Likes

Wife was saying hey I thought u said those plant only get 2’-3’ tall tops I said well I can’t help it :joy:

2 Likes

They are lovin it!

2 Likes

Chunkadelic has a wonderful smell but they suck outside anyways there like 1.5’ tall gonna be all bud lol blue dream and bubble gum the tallest bubble gums bushiest,in there defense I never topped those. All smell nice… all healthy so we shall see.

1 Like