Growing with friends and Bs chat! (Part 1)

The Mac was one of the entrants in the Cannabis Cup here in Illinois.
It was Fire!

4 Likes

@Jimhigh66
Half the stuff I’ve been looking at won a cup someplace. Michigan has a few every year and hash bash. Kid went to those I didn’t go was busy. Probably won’t have it this yr (Covid) I was gonna go see what seeds they had

2 Likes

Funny you mention it @MrBlue! I noticed this year that High Times has turned it into a marketing gimmick. At least they did here in Illinois.

2 Likes

I want to go see the new stuff that’s out there…
All the dispensary’s weed to me isn’t impressive… it’s ok but nothing I wanna grow I have standards lol

2 Likes

Plus for $550 and oz? Come onnnnnn bruhs.

@Mark0427 here you go sir

2 Likes

Fern tree lol

Hell yes!
And your standards are doing quite well! :+1:t2:

After I harvested the 2oz from the Tangie plant; the wife pointed out that it would have cost $800 @ the dispensary.
I will keep the cash, and like you stay with my standards also.

2 Likes

The leaves are; dare I say?
Freaky

@Jimhigh66

5 Likes

Right on bruh… I’m sure some dispensary’s have something half asses good maybe? Here it’s ok is all I can say. I’d imagine if u actually tested most weed from dispensary’s be lucky to hit 20% if the facts were known… My opinion only maybe but…Let’s say you grow 100 pounds dried off to dispensary’s well each buds not being tested maybe the batch of 100 pounds well we know 1,2,20,30 plants isn’t 100 pounds so other plants might be 15-17 maybe but then the ones tested 20-22%. So my thoughts they are listing the highest but probability to me is, most isn’t lol

1 Like

Coffee :heavy_check_mark:
Doobie :heavy_check_mark:
Wake up toons :heavy_check_mark:

6 Likes

thats how i rationalized my growing… lol

2 Likes

Those BUDS look amazing.
I am Coveting them now.
@MrBlue, you are making my head hurt with all the numbers. Remember I even forgot to post my pic.:joy::joy::joy:

Good Morning @LoCoRocK! Love your checked off did list

2 Likes

5 Likes

Look like that would produce nice hash too :heart:

3 Likes

Morning rokolock

3 Likes

Scoop of cannabudder in the morning coffee…before anyone bad mouths it (blue) its a stoner known don’t look stupid!

4 Likes

LoL…like you can avoid it!!! Looking stupid that is

4 Likes

Wow that’s hurts my feelings even though your statement or statements a make no sense :rofl:

4 Likes