Growing with patience, Longer vegetation time Quality bugs

Vege longer then recommended from every breeder, But always harvest on time 7 to 8 weeks for mother of Barrie we will see , Patience patience is a virtue

1 Like

3 Likes

Picture of my last mother of Berry plants, Because of Verging longer this time I believe I will have more trykomes and higher quality

It’s all about how much space the plant takes up. They’re quoting yield per square foot. If you have 1 plant filling a 16ft² tent or 9 plants filling the same space, you should expect to get the same yield out of the 16ft².

6 Likes

My curiosity falls with The breeders recommendation on vegetation time plus strength of lighting in tent, Longer vegetation with weaker lights better To vege longer or not,

1 Like

I found I get 5-10% more yeild with sog. Than large plants but the buds are noticably more potent w the large plants. I prefer a 8-10 w veg to Max potency.

2 Likes

I have heard it could be due to stress the large plant induced trying to hold itself up

1 Like

Whole hardly believe in breeders recommendations however keeping a mother plant on vegetation for years is possible hence not that much of a big deal keeping a plant on vege longer then 10 weeks

2 Likes

3 Likes

Mother of Barrie and bubble gum I has been verging for over 11 weeks trying to catch up to the season and cycle my cannabis properly,

2 Likes

3 Likes

A divider will go between the small ass tent allowing me to keep one side on vege 1 side on flower tight quarters but very possible

2 Likes

Once I vegged a gdp for 16 weeks I got over 650 g off it with very little light

3 Likes

The whitebark for lack of a better word is caused by insect damage

3 Likes

All but 1 light 600 walks flowers 2 Bloom Isn’t water resistant I think I have a good blend of lighting for flowering and verging correct me if I’m wrong please

Thinking about investing in UV lighting very soon