Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Growing with patience, Longer vegetation time Quality bugs

Vege longer then recommended from every breeder, But always harvest on time 7 to 8 weeks for mother of Barrie we will see , Patience patience is a virtue

1 Like

3 Likes

Picture of my last mother of Berry plants, Because of Verging longer this time I believe I will have more trykomes and higher quality

It’s all about how much space the plant takes up. They’re quoting yield per square foot. If you have 1 plant filling a 16ft² tent or 9 plants filling the same space, you should expect to get the same yield out of the 16ft².

5 Likes

My curiosity falls with The breeders recommendation on vegetation time plus strength of lighting in tent, Longer vegetation with weaker lights better To vege longer or not,

1 Like

I found I get 5-10% more yeild with sog. Than large plants but the buds are noticably more potent w the large plants. I prefer a 8-10 w veg to Max potency.

1 Like

I have heard it could be due to stress the large plant induced trying to hold itself up

1 Like

Whole hardly believe in breeders recommendations however keeping a mother plant on vegetation for years is possible hence not that much of a big deal keeping a plant on vege longer then 10 weeks

2 Likes

2 Likes

Mother of Barrie and bubble gum I has been verging for over 11 weeks trying to catch up to the season and cycle my cannabis properly,

2 Likes

2 Likes

A divider will go between the small ass tent allowing me to keep one side on vege 1 side on flower tight quarters but very possible

1 Like

Once I vegged a gdp for 16 weeks I got over 650 g off it with very little light

2 Likes

The whitebark for lack of a better word is caused by insect damage

2 Likes

All but 1 light 600 walks flowers 2 Bloom Isn’t water resistant I think I have a good blend of lighting for flowering and verging correct me if I’m wrong please

Thinking about investing in UV lighting very soon