Growroom Upgrades

I thought that It would be fun and helpful to share some of my upgrades and configurations of one of my growrooms.

I put together a small 2 shelf wire rack with 2 heat mats that have the heat controls on top of the rack and a led t5 light above each heating mat . Each shelf will hold a humidity dome and pan to hold either clones or plants from seeds. I also have small Mondo gauges on the humidity that show me temp and humidity inside each dome (Not Shown)

2 Likes

That’s pretty cool mann

I jus have 2 domes in my grow room Wich is stabilized I been thinkn of doing a small hydro I’m about to build a new grow room with a buddy

1 Like

I have been working on a DWC system for awhile I keep making changes before I get it completed.The last change i did was to take a plastic tote and mount my Air pump in it its the pump that feeds the air stones, I put it into a tote so I could isolate it from the growroom it has a fan that feeds the pump fresh air through a 4 inch duct hose from outside. I did this so I could run CO2 in my room its bad to feed the roots CO2. I also had to put some cleanable filters on the air input. One mistake Hydro growers make is putting their water chillers in their growrooms it just feeds the hot air back into the growroom.and your AC has to work harder. Good luck with your hydro setup .

3 Likes

It’s crazy man kuz I use to work injection molding and I am an operator and mold setter and I have hooked up ginormus chillers up to hydrolic presses to run cold water to manifolds to make certain plastic at certian temps and dude those things crankd out an insane exhaust so I could imagine what a little one is like in a lil room u def need central ducting if ur running it in a room and. Don’t have good vents

1 Like

Added this laminar flow cabinet

2 Likes