Guys help me what is wrong with this baby?

I thought it was a nutrient burn so i cut the nutes in half with water but the it kept spreading, its grown in dwc but in the kratky method i think so it doesnt have the air stone, and i use flora trio, very little of it since its like the second week

5 Likes

Are you making sure ph is accurate?

1 Like

Careful with light stress at this early stage too.

1 Like

Is it possible that only one of these plants has light stress?

Yes only one can be effected. But thats more typical of different strains.

Woah okay that sounds about right it should be 2times northern lights and one lsd 99. Thank you so much

1 Like

Check the waters ph levels when big.

1 Like

how high is your grow light? make sure it is not too close to her. good luck!

OR it is a seedling and they do need less nutrients and You should monitor the pH levels (I use pH test strips, myself). Also the water temperature should be between 62° F and 73° F , well aerated, and keep out all light from the reservoir. I use the GH MaxiGrow and MaxiBloom nutrients (at the recommended levels for the plant’s growth stage) and do get a small amount of leaf tip ‘burn’, but not much. Your plant looks healthy overall and You should not worry unless it spreads over more of the leaf.

1 Like

Depending on where u are the berometrics jus shifted alot and we are jus starting to head into our colder months so its sometimes the plants biological clock sensing it’s time for it to break down chlorophyll so usaly I wait till the pressure is over 29inhg if u Wana look up berometrics and get a sensor it allows u to make a good guess I. When to start plants and when to clean things and shit down for 2 months kiz continuous grows mean lots of diff bacteria and even a spec allows the plants able to register that it’s time to process and go into hybernation

1 Like

So to speak so that’s why I prefer a dome on an alter for clones helps replicate pressure and keeps things constant at a slow pace w flourecent but that’s jus seedlings and clones for me

1 Like

I’m gonna hazard a guess that it is a case of too much water and not enough air. This will probably improve as the air gap from the water level to the bottom of the mesh pot increases. JMHT