Hands Down the dopest dope youve ever smoked

Hey All,

Im building my knowledge on strains (arent we all?), figured I would ask what some of the top strains yall smoked* were.

My nostalgic strain would be a G13 X Haze that I had in Amsterdam, probably 20 years ago, lol.

A recent strain that I liked was Sour Banana Sherbert. Im big on taste, especially citrus notes. Figured I would ask what yall liked!

1 Like

I just got some guava last night and its danky like grandma’s attic and tastes just like a guava insane profiles

1 Like

Harlequin is best for my anxiety and other medical issues, but I think Id have to say Vanilla Kush from Barneys Farm was a slap to the face in the best way possible but at the same time made me highly productive.

Edit: harlequin is also a very strong smelling plant to grow, I cant stress that enough :joy: @hoppiefrog

1 Like

Haven’t had guava, apparently its a Gelato phenotype. I saw somewhere else thats its from the cake family, lol. I’ll have to check it out.

Yep I’ve had harlequin, I think diverse cannabinoid profiles are the future. Yeah the g13 haze was also barneys farm. They have some great genetics, ill have to check out vanilla kush.

I tried a new sain in Cali a month ago called Daniel Lacrsso og. also Triangle Mintz if u ever get the opportunity to try either one u won’t be disappointed