Bruce Banner. @970cannetics your seeds.

12 Likes

Temple Runtz.

9 Likes

Lava Freeze.

11 Likes

Bubble Gum.

12 Likes

Awesome @sdoyle , I can imagine the smells in your room and look forward to hearing what your durban is like.

I see you enjoy your rum, Captain Morgan. If you are ever looking for a quality rum, an old mate of mine processes rum directly from his own homegrown sugarcane. The dark rum is very similar to captain, but damn his rum was the first one I could drink on the rocks, neat. And the secret is, its from sugar cane and not molasses. An interesting thing about the farm where it is made up north, it was used as the base for police in helicopters to sleep and refuel during the 1980s through to the nineties, they would cross the border in Swaziland and spray cannabis fields.

9 Likes

Still have 2 GDP to come down.

9 Likes

Pinkman Goo.

7 Likes

Aloha Limone x Ghost Ship. @970cannetics

10 Likes

Purple Kush.

10 Likes

Everything is hanging but the Purple Kush. I dont know whats taking it so long, it still has awhile to go. Starting to get late here in the Northeast.

6 Likes

Wow, she’s late indeed. Like a week or 3 left even. You might have to chop her a bit early it seems

4 Likes

All the leaves are dark green, not one yellow leaf. Most of the pistols are still white. A buddy of mine has two going from the same seed pack. His have some purple tinted leaves and a lot of them yellowing. He’s ready to harvest his. I hope the first frost holds off for a week or two.

4 Likes

6 Likes