Happy danksgiving

Goodmorning GN! HAPPY DANKSGIVING! :turkey::turkey:
I am thankful for growers network and the FABULOUS PEOPLE HERE!

10 Likes

I totally agree, wonderful people to hang around with here!
Finally a place where people understand my passion for that flower.
Have a happy Danksgiving and enjoy your day off!!! (those of you that have a day off!)

6 Likes

Happy gobble gobble day. GN is the best place to be. No issues, great team. @Kareenabis420 @nick @nick these are the ones we owe our thanks to this year. Give it up to them. You guys

6 Likes

Thank you guys for giving all of us a safe place to chill! Cheers to you all At GN. :beers:

5 Likes

Happy danksgiving

5 Likes

5xqKWd6761tkY

5 Likes

I got trichromes all over my phone.

I cant wait until i hit the purple bud ha ha ha bwahahaha

5 Likes

Now my phone is…SCRATCH AND SNIFF LOL.

2 Likes

And happy Danksgiving to all the GN staff I didn’t mention. Sorry I know there is plenty more of you. With out all of you, we wouldn’t have such an amazing place. @GNTeam

4 Likes

Whether you celebrate it or not today I thank all you fine people for everything you do… To all my close members I interact with daily… LOVE ALL YOU!.. @PreyBird1 @MK3_Pharms @piper @hoppiefrog @imSICKkid @devjyarn @Packee @Ladithief @kapouic @dollhouz @tax @nick@chrisj @aaa @gremmall you guys are cool as fuck glad your here

9 Likes

Happy Thursday brosky lol time to get litty titty as my grandpa says

6 Likes

On it brotha :facepunch:… How about we all share a bud pic we are smoking on??

4 Likes

IIl go first! Lol… Cheers everyone :call_me_hand:

8 Likes

We all know what your smoking lol :wink:

5 Likes

20191128_134053
That’s the last of my first harvest…a red hot fiery bitch that I’ll always cherish lol :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

10 Likes

Maybe some day we can just teleport bowls to each other lol… Savor it bro!!! I feel your pain :call_me_hand:

5 Likes

That looks tasty as fuck :+1:

5 Likes

Ice cream cake 10/10 A+++ way above top shelf

5 Likes

Yup has that purple tint to it… Legit!!! :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes