Happy friday everyone!

2 Likes

Happy friday indeed. Had the day off. Signed home equity loan to pay off second mortgage and both my vehicles and all my credit cards! And rebuilt 2 carbon filters so now my wife is not freaking out! And me either for that matter. The god damn Runtz are smelly as hell!

1 Like

yea need to keep wife happy mine tried to tell me to stop smoking or she will leave I told her do not let the door hit you in the ass yea it cost me my house but I built it for her know she gone will sell house to pay her off I will be better off with out her heavy weight around my neck their or some girls that will be more than happy to smoke and f with me.

2 Likes

Yep my wife smokes. but she is not as enamered with growing like i am.

1 Like

Same here I love my wife shes my roll dog lol… Only thing we fight about is how much time I spend on GN after work lol… But I’m just sooo happy she’s getting into growing with me I can always count on her to water if I’m working late or something… She even went out and got a succulent plant for herself lol… Gotta start somewhere… I told her when I get the extra cash I’ll build her a tent she can grow her veggies in…she’s all excited lol