Happy New Years my 420 family🥳🥂

What did everyone do for New Years?? Drop some of your best plants and strain :point_down:t4::point_down:t4: My last runs was unsuccessful with auto plants :potted_plant:, what strains are easy to grow with high thc ?

8 Likes

Happy New Year! Try growing Lilac Cookie photo, the THC levels usually run between 30 to 38% THC. Be careful because the high lasts 4 to 6 hours and you might lose motor skills after a few tokes!

12 Likes

I usually purchase off of herbies seeds, where can i get this strain?

9 Likes

If Herbies Seeds sell Ethos products they should have it or be able to get them for you. Chitown Seeds has several different Lilac strains on his site, but I didn’t see the Lilac cookies on it. @PreyBird1 or someone else on the forum could better help you find them. The seed banks I use and trust don’t have them right now. It’s to strong a strain for me to handle smoking it so I can only tell you that stuff will kick your butt even if you have a tolerance build up!

11 Likes

hey @Bigfish27

Happy new years to you too, and everyone in the GN family. I got back on the 31st and then decided to take my new rescue dog out pub hopping for the night of the 31st. We had an awesome time, got home early and had a barbeque on the new years day, ate some edibles and good meat.

11 Likes

Seeds Here Now has Lilac Cookies regulars in stock.

8 Likes

N8ce i droped a lilac diesle f4om ethos last night

7 Likes

I ran Autos inside twice and failed so bad :frowning:

I did a run outside in 3 gallon grow bags and they did better

did about 12 in the ground in 2022 and they rocked

Mexican Airlines and others that did not get labeled

nice super hard buds done July 4 th

all the best in your grows and a great New Year

Dequilo

8 Likes

Could i ask what’s the drive for the high thc?

You looking for certain attributes for your high or just couch lock?

I ask because medicinally speaking high thc pushes out portions of the other compounds that make up the “Entourage effect” which is the make up of getting high.

7 Likes

I just been smoking some trash A** weed & I’m tired of it​:rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

That is fully understandable.

5 Likes