HARVEST DAY! Check it out!

Do I like it?

I will protect it with my life!

I freaking love this thing

8 Likes

Two jars down so I’m not gonna finish right now

Got this left

I say I probably got a third done in one hour and believe I could do it even faster but I was getting a feel for it.

It can be a little aggressive but trimming is my absolute least favorite thing about growing sho I just don’t care

14 Likes

And once you grow enough for your needs, it becomes easier to not care about every little trichome either. 30e4af486f304a6bcdd227d8adbe91e6ddf87452

11 Likes

…lol… I concur…

6 Likes

dido👍🏽…

4 Likes

Total harvest weight wound up being 10.32 ounces!

Check out my next journal!

13 Likes

dude those look awesome! great colors, tim!

6 Likes

Good to see you Sammy, I was about to text you I was getting worried

@sdgreene

7 Likes

Sorry dude ! Had to get a new phone took longer than expected. I’m also not able to get alerts for this place so I gotta remember to check on haha…

You should text me I lost your number !

6 Likes

Awesome journal.

3 Likes

Makes me feel so good about all this. This whole awakening is beautiful.

4 Likes

Start growing a handful of these beauties n buy a bowl trimmer. Lol

2 Likes

When using the bowl trimmer—do I just cut off the fan leaves and put the buds and sugar leaves in the machine?

2 Likes

no reason to put sugar leaves in… and the bowl is made so you don’t have to trim… etc…

2 Likes

Yes that’s it

2 Likes

So I am buying twister with @Packee in a bit before harvest… so are you saying trim leaves off before a bowl trimming so basically I @wrosenk you are agreeing with or me… as @Packee has a bowl trimmer at the moment but it’s doesn’t do enough per hour…

3 Likes

I’ve done dry and was a little disappointed. The next batch will be wet (like I did by hand).
We’ll see what happens.

1 Like

Dry is the best…for curing etc… wet is easier and saves your sanity… If you only have a 1 or 2LB at harvest just use a bowl trimmer and use your trim hash/edibles…

2 Likes

After running that wet vs dry trim test last grow, I think I’m done with wet altogether

Packee

2 Likes

I have a bowl trimmer as well. Love that thing! I would never get done without it. Even with the help I get.
They do come in different sizes.
Grow Green carries them. They might ship to you in Canada @Ladithief and @Packee. If not I am just across the river. Algonac ferry…:woman_shrugging::green_heart:
I get most of my supplies from them.

3 Likes