Has anyone seen a g.i or growing wheel used?

Hi guys, I’m about to do a grow in a rotating wheel. Has anyone seen g.i grow? Each wheel will house 400 plants and have a virtual space of 10inch ×10 inch x25 inches. Please only helpful advice as this is happening regardless. Also any recommendations for very strong genetic strains that produce 1 main cola are short 2 medium height and fast flowering. I’m looking at green poison sweet seeds, magic 8ball Barney’s farm

5 Likes

Do you have any pictures of this wheel? I am highly interested! As for the seeds I can’t help you out much seeing I’m a new grower, I bought my seeds from ILGM, you might be able to find some help on there seeing a lot of people post pictures of there grows. Best of luck to you!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Pretty Kool looking. Seen similar before in pics.
You might want to grow a mother and take clones to keep your interior canopy more even.
Might help your situation some.
:v::pray:

1 Like

If you do a journal on it … possible names:
The trichs are ripe (price is right)
Wheel of four strains

6 Likes

@automatik can help with seeds

1 Like

I had no idea this was a thing. How awesome!

1 Like

I am actually running a 20% off all day sale. Check us out. Peace

4 Likes

At the cost of 400 seeds of good quality, I just don’t see the reason to do it…but hey go for it and best of luck! If you do clones you gonna need a bunch of mothers. I have seen that contraption before. There is a show that is a Amazon production I think it is called Expanse…saw one of those on that show on a spaceship…well you know the mockup of a spaceship…Kinda like a gravity thing for plants.

Keep us posted

3 Likes

Is that the light inside it?

1 Like

I’ve heard the strains you grow must be short! There isn’t a lot of room for… vertical growth? Or horizontal growth? This thing rotates right?

1 Like

To do this you would need clones only. =)

1 Like

I am working in setting up an Omega Garden that I purchased at a garage sale. It was used for clones. I haven’t gotten it set up yet but have worked on using LED lights in the center tube and have that pretty well figured out or at least I think I do

Here is a link to my post, there are a few pictures in it

1 Like

On the one I have the glass tube down the center houses the lights and there is a fan at the end to keep it cool. I am changing it to LED lights

1 Like