Have a little look at my plant and tell me what you think

Just want some feedback on the plant see if theres anything else to make it better am using coco coir with perlite 70 to 30 ratio and using micro grow and bloom with calmag my lighting is on 18 on 6 off and I cant really think of anything else other than plant is 2 week old

any help is appreciated or if ya just stopping by to look at the lovely weed plant growing then thanks for looking Haha

5 Likes

Beautiful! Keep doing what you’re doing

1 Like

Looking good there my friend. What kind of light are you running? Here is my babies done a week apart. I use 2 150w MH.

2 Likes

Looks fine! Just make sure not to over water or feed for a few weeks until it’s no longer a juvenile plant:)

1 Like

using one like that one and iv got another one that isn’t growing aswell think it was I’ll and is on the mend now but yours is looking good this is the other one

3 Likes

Yeah I have been told about the dangers of over watering etc I’m watching how much it is being watered

3 Likes

I almost got that one when I was in the market for leds in the flower tent. Instead I opted for two OFFAD 1000w with cob in the center $160 for both. I’ve never ran led and I been sceptical from the start. I ended up not liking it and picked up a 600w HPS for half the price. Yeah I’ll pay more in electric but the tired and proven light will help me get my feet wet as a newb and have one less thing to put any blame on.

2 Likes

I havnt got that one I just cant remember which one I got but it is very similar to the one I have I got told a lot of the time leds are the best to be growing with from what I can see theres a lot of discussion on this as to which type of lights grow better me I dont really care its trial and error this is actually the first grow so I’m getting tips of people on here and few other places to make sure it goes right but afterwards once am familiar with the whole process since this is a autoflower am going to start experimenting with what I use different light schedules different soil all of that but for now am just doing what am told until I learn and know what best way of doing it would be

5 Likes

That’s the best way to go. Try it and learn from your mistakes. I’m in the same boat as you. I’ve helped a few people through some grows but never have done one by my self. Now I’m about 3 weeks into flower and others in veg and a few babies. Trying different stuff and taking notes on each one so I remember what I did to that one. Just in case I hit some luck. Happy 420

2 Likes

Haha yeah no I get ya would love to compare notes at some point maybe give each other a hand and whatnot am dealing with autoflower atm quick and supposed to be easy not so much for people literally just starting out Haha what does yours look like what type is it

2 Likes

I would really do your homework on LED lights and pay a little extra. I’m using 2 Vipar Spectra Dimmable 450s in a 2X4’ tent and love them! It’s a great brand with great customer support. I’d really stay away from the cheap lights. You get what you pay for. Go with a dimmable version also. I love being able to increase my lights as my plants get older, and adjust light intensity to my plants liking. My power bill hardly changed after my 1st grow with these lights. A few extra dollars a month. I’m actually buying 1 more for my veg tent because I’m so impressed with it!

3 Likes

I use the 1200 watt version of this one for my lighting funds was a issue while I was getting my stuff will be looking to upgrade once I get the money for a better one but just gotta go with what I got and get help where I can :grin:

3 Likes

Looking good!!! @kirsh… I have a very similar light like yours and it’s done very well for me so far… Alot of growers don’t like the blurple lol but if you know how to use it can do great things for you… Just my opinion but I’d give her an extra 2 hours of lightning till she grows up a bit… 20 on 4 off and gradually decrease timing as she gets older… I did that and it did good things for me

2 Likes

How far above the plant are you keeping the light right now?

1 Like

I totally get the funding issue. Its expensive to get everything set up for a 1st grow. I had to compromise on the lights I choose to fit into my budget.

1 Like

I was looking into this exact subject today as it happens and a lot of people are saying that 24 hours is good 18 hours is good and I was thinking about changing my schedule to 20 and 4 am currwntly running at 18 to 6 because I wasnt sure and well I was looking at that today aswell and about 2 foot above sorry cant give exact measurements no tape measure or out but the tent is about 4 by 4 and the light is about half way above

2 Likes

Perfect!!.. I’d definitely switch to the 20/4 schedule… I’ve learned the LEDs we have don’t produce as much light as quantum boards or cmh or MH so we need to use them wisely to get the full potential which means a little extra time if need be… 18" above plant should be good and just raise the light accordingly as she gets bigger! :facepunch::seedling::herb::palm_tree:

1 Like

Plus I’ve learned even though they have veg/bloom switches always have both turned on to maximize light… Not sure if you only have veg on right now tho

1 Like

So are you saying I should have my veg and bloom on baring in mind its auto flower and its 2 week 2 2 day old today and have it at a 20 inch radius yeah

1 Like

The lights we have just have the different light spectrums and by switching one of them off your just giving the plant that color spectrum of light not actually producing more light… By having both turned on your creating more light but using all spectrums… Bloom mode is pretty much switch from blue to red colors