Have a little look at my plant and tell me what you think

There was a video @devjyarn shared that was amazing… all about lighting and color spectrum it was very enlightening

Ok thanks very much for that I will give it a try this is the first grow so hopefully with some good guidance can make it a good one cheers for that

1 Like

You’ll do great!! Your ready off to a great start already… It’s all similar tactics but ultimately you create your own style :call_me_hand: one thing I found very interesting tho was blue light spectrum helps keep shorter plants

Sorry what do you mean helps keep again new to this haha

1 Like

This is a good read you should check it out

Adjust soil PH to seven. Your leaves are a little yellow.

Taking notes really helps. After the harvest, I go back and re-read all my notes. I also take photos every week for reference.

3 Likes

I would highly recommend taking the growers network university. It helps emensily! Give it an hour a day and you’ll be off and runnng in no time. I have a hand full going lol In flower I have 2 mendo, a green crack and a critical purple. In veg I have a mendo, critical purple and shark CBD along with an OG kush and critical babies. I’m running a hybrid light in veg. Two 150w metal halide, 2 small blue leds at each end and 2 4’ t-5 4500k bulb and 4" exhaust @ 18/6 I don’t run the t-5 unless I need more coverage. In flower I have a 600w HPS with 6" exhaust @ 12/12. I have the aurora innovations soul player pack and I like it so far. $50 for the starter kit. I have had zero issues with any kind of deficiency and they smell wonderful. It’s %70 organic nutrient so it’s considered a synthetic nutrient.

3 Likes

1 Like

Hi @kirsh i prefer a 20 hr on & 4 hr off light schedule for veg.u will find the point of diminishing is around there and the plants need some rest and the roots grow fastest in the dark.after 20 hrs a day the plants become too tired looking and not so perky. 18 hrs works well but most strains can use a hr or two more light a day and produce better with it.u got to feel out your strains tho.sativas can take 20 almost without exception (there always is a exception)

3 Likes

Hey I’m already using 20 on 4 off mate

1 Like

I noticed that, just saw u were still in debate :wink:

Agreed. When starting seeds or clones I like 24/0 for the first week or less, then start to give them time to rest at night. Having a seed pop in the dark and not be able to find the light can slow them down right from day 1.

2 Likes

Ya i root my clones 24 hrs then switch over

2 Likes

Here are the girls as of 2 days ago