Have extremely great tasing CBD buds for smoking plus next greenhouse crop approching

Have hundreds of pounds of very high level CBD that can be smoked, great mild taste. Also have next crop approaching. Can take to distillery, but would be great for premium CBD smoke if anyone interested.

• Colorado
5 Likes

@tesla3d Hello Robert,
We are launching an industrial hemp auction site in the next couple of weeks. We’d love for you to list your products. Additionally, if you want to sell small amounts to retailers, we have opportunity to set up a store on the marketplace side of the site. Congratulations on such a wonderful crop.
Namaste,
Angella
COO

www.hempbuyerauction.com

3 Likes

Are you willing to sell smaller lots?

Will have an answer probably tomorrow. The harvest was really big. Very high quality CBD, great smooth taste. I have never smoked, this was really smooth. “Ice Age Farmer” on Youtube last episode discussed the big cannabis crop loss in Colorado from record cold.

About how long till open? We either have a buyer or have some extremely high quality CBD buds.
They are obtaining the final labs for Dry Buds, there will be some very different quality product.

We always want you to sell where ever you can. It’s all about you and your business. When we launch, our goal is to make your life easier in helping you sell and vet your buyers. Please email me and we’ll set up a time to talk. My email is angella@hempbuyer.com. 707-971-0616. the launch should be 10-12 weeks.
In the meantime, we’ll be taking listing on our current site to help you sell.
Namaste,
We are delighted to work with you.

Namaste,

Angella, COO
www.cannabisbuyer.com

www.hempbuyerauction.com
HEMPBUYER AUCTION COMING December 2019!
CANNABISBUYER CLASSIFIEDS AND SOCIAL COMING IN 2020
707-971-0616 If my voice mail is full, send me a text if you need to reach me right away or set up a specific time for us to connect with this link: Calendly - Angella Conrad

If you want to sell to retailers, 1-10lbs, you can set up a store on our site. The auction marketplace is designed for larger lots.

Some of the high quality, smooth taste that is being tested now could be put into 10 pound lots.
The grower is traveling back to Colorado tomorrow with some new equipment. I will be in touch with them around noon (Halloween).

@sali78619 yes, reach out to me please angella@hempbuyer.com