Haven't posted while building new room

6 Likes

Be getting some knocked down around them tomorrow they been getting all kinds of munchers last week or so hoppers and such but i doused them good took couple gallons

4 Likes

Gotta quit screwing around put cams up tho i have to drill and run wires their size, the septic pump guy admiring them and just being nervous about it all together need to get it done just not looking forward to insulated attic crawling around figured no buds yet tho so i procrastinate

4 Likes

Decided they was needing more N so they got Alaskan fish fert

5 Likes

Pretty proud

8 Likes

Knocked alot of the weeds down was getting crazy in there

7 Likes

Now they can breathe nice!

7 Likes

Yeah good way to get mildew or something worse definitely much needed happier now tho

5 Likes

6 Likes

Been trying to weed but sheesh

3 Likes

Alot going on at all times im the adhd farmer :laughing: :rofl:

4 Likes

Next year front lawn is out I’ll be doing enriching of the soil peeling grass out multiple different gardens going in

3 Likes

You know what i do is prep my garden area by amending the soil with yard waste leafs grass clippings, manure and azomite. Then i till it all under to 24" and then i cover the entire planting area with a black 4 mill plastic. Then i go and cut tje holes where each plant is going. Then i run my water line around the the perimeter in a square and each plant gets a dripper. Then i onl6 have to weed the cirsle where the plant is. Also the heat under the plastic excites the roots and the plants grow faster.

6 Likes

Was just talking about running a drip line got so much all the way around always pulling hoses its coming too hopefully ive got ideas for sure

4 Likes

Did a soaker in my main flowers out front but ive added here and there so it’s pretty insufficient end up spraying it all every other day

4 Likes

Storms coming thru lower michigan hopefully they all make it through possible tornadoes in my area sound like maybe couple days of it

2 Likes

I make a dripper for each plant and i have added a solenoid to the pressurized irrigation water line. Now i can turn it on and off with my phone. Same with my sprinklers. I remapped my system installed new sprinklers and made a new all metal manifold and rewired the system to my liking.
Im not a water waster and never have been.

6 Likes

Right on love that

5 Likes

They got a work over last night few down stalks doctored up most looking unaffected tho

4 Likes

5 Likes