Haven't posted while building new room

850nm ir night vision looking good

4 Likes

5 Likes

I stood there just laughing away with a friend was like better get a video of that :joy: :rofl:

5 Likes

More storms last night alls well tho

7 Likes

Found another friend in the garden Lost a stalk on a gg4 didn’t notice but they all seemed ok cant believe the stalks tho

8 Likes

Wow

8 Likes

Looking like some pruning in my future like woe too

7 Likes

Started looking like rain again few drops while pulling weeds

7 Likes

Knocked weeds down got some weeding in sun came out after all the noise dark just a few drops

7 Likes

Where did you find the giant Pepsi???

It dwarfed that tree… lol

7 Likes

Outstanding :clap:t2::+1:t2:. What are you feeding them?

7 Likes

Man your DaD would be proud! Thats badass your keeping up with dads mixes. I wish my dad smoked weed before he passed. My brothers ex said he smoked with her and i was jealous but i cant be sure that was true. My dad always looked down on that marajuana! And it was my brother’s kaniving ex :man_shrugging:

Those plants have some fat stems! My friend here down in salt lake city grew a 25 foot plant it was over the roof of the house and you could see it from across the street. His sister ratted him out and then robbed the house and then and then burned it to the ground! Its quite the story for another time. But you have Dad helping from heaven! I have my dads watering can and i use it every day thanks dad!

9 Likes

Say what! Sounds like a hell of a story :stuck_out_tongue: I’m ready!

7 Likes

Super soil water and fish fert

9 Likes

I think I need to make myself a raised bed for my Mary Jane lol wife wouldn’t like if I took over the raised veggie bed. Hopefully one day I can have some outdoor as big and as nice looking as yours. Hats off sir stellar job👍🏻!

8 Likes

Thanks such a great community here, come a long way from a cfl closet grow several years ago just do my best research and put what i can in its cool how theres so many ways to reach similar results

7 Likes

Boredom

9 Likes

Windy here done split and repaired couple today

5 Likes

Had a big one split down the middle but itll survive

7 Likes

Last pic cant tell

7 Likes