Haven't posted while building new room

I watched the video something like that would have just stressed me out but is what is, hard to watch it tho wind was kicking

6 Likes

Most of the time u can repair gets less stressful just knowing it happens and there tough

6 Likes

Woke up to more repairs getting beat all the storms then heat they getter stress tested for sure

6 Likes

Cut loose some older repairs healing nicely on most few were loss

6 Likes

Been getting mid 80s here after the storms its oppressive burning off the moisture humidity high earlier and drops out during day not ideal i see why some issues last few years in some gardens

6 Likes

Environmental swings are wild here hope i put enough in

6 Likes

Right now i just hope for less wind and storms still getting beat last night again been down lately hopefully some gardening will make me feel better tired of seeing carnage but mostly life and reflection can whoop u if u let it my garden keeps me going pushing forward new horizons not built for quit so i just keep trying harder

6 Likes

Didn’t make me super happy but a few a specimens

7 Likes

Looking like definitely some coming off a few probably tomorrow

7 Likes

More storms last night wet day today

6 Likes

Less intense than last few but my girls been pounded every night for a week dang near, today drizzle was dry now overly wet flip flop of michigan

6 Likes

Looking like rain most of the day in lower Michigan more coming Tuesday Wednesday guess no watering this week either

6 Likes

Had strong winds again 8ft cherry was broken quickly repaired 3rd time that one has been fixed tallest stalk this time got a stake hold her steady

6 Likes

8 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

1 i have avoided it got twisted been dropping wind beat and broke her been hoping but noticed ants attacking her so cinnamon watered sprayed and waiting couple stalks standing back up but shes rough

6 Likes

I can hardly look she was nice

5 Likes

Get boric acid powder and granulated sugar add a tiny bit of water and make little balls place them around plants.
The ants will eat it and take some back to the queen just in time for her to eat some then they all die.

Boric acid is toxic to ants . When the insect ingests a small quantity of boric acid, it doesn’t kill it right away – slowly but surely, the ant will be poisoned. The way boric acid-based bait works is simple: It attracts foraging ants, which swallow it and hold it in their stomach, without dying.

5 Likes

Yea ive been doing it since spring

6 Likes