Haven't posted while building new room

Little spraying today aphids on one start of some mites on another some ants others unaffected only targeting what Im seeing

Wheres that welcome to the jungle

9 Likes

10 Likes

Id say we’ve got out of control on some

8 Likes

When is a crop duster necessary to spray lmao :rofl: :joy: seriously how tf

8 Likes

10 Likes

10 Likes

They ar all peeking over the fence

8 Likes

They still look great for how much of a shit kicking they have gone through over the last little bit.

7 Likes

Had gotten pounded yesterday and last night again too its brutal

7 Likes

This week cooler and drier tho the little clones actually caught the vegged out clones look better than counterparts nice to know

7 Likes

Ya it’s cooling down up here pretty fast. Was up near Georgian bay on the North east side of Lake Huron on the weekend and woke up to frost on Sunday morning!

6 Likes

Got a good pounding other night same plant ive repaired 3 times i dont know how tall she was but largest part laid out on the ground tried to pick it up but its heavy af surprisingly that part didn’t break i dont know how few stalks on another broke but they are doing well going to add a boost of p and k and see i need to drop a ton of leaves on everything this week for sure

5 Likes

Also got to knock stuff back in there busy week last but 2 going to college hectic

4 Likes

Fighting that one but to no avail still going tho

7 Likes

These are way tall i dont think pics do justice crazy

Pretty stoked fed 2 times entire grow in veg and now bloom water as needed

9 Likes

The 9lbs dont like this environment so far seeing loss 4 for 4 oh well look at where it went right im overcoming rough and some strains just more resistant

5 Likes

Ill definitely try more things outdoors definitely cant do that in my room but we will see storms may yet lick me

5 Likes

Some of the pics i was on a ladder messing with cams

4 Likes

12 Likes

That one has been whooped lol done everything i can was heavy didn’t want to stand back up

5 Likes