Haven't posted while building new room

dang ken… hitting out the park here eh? lol

2 Likes

Thanks put another in think im capacity for couple more weeks definitely looking better

2 Likes

guess its that time

4 Likes

probably run 4 more 4ft barrina overhead outside perimeter and my outside wall -4 outside 78 in my room

4 Likes

Can’t wait for my 1st harvest in new room i believe extra weight is evident on this run as I go here the better they were taken care of new coming in looking good

3 Likes

3 will go water from here on out 8 and 9 weekers 3 weeks at most left

3 Likes

Some from the day might be a week looking awfully golden will see saw few amber little microscope i suck getting steady pics

!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Oh no Gelato lol

4 Likes

2 out of 2 Popped up

3 Likes

looking great ken!

2 Likes

Here’s a cross i did kosher cross chem4 harvested week 8

Gotta trim up just busy haircuts and watering I’ll get better ones later i cloned 2xs and staggered couple weeks

3 Likes

5 Likes

ran this particular one 3 times this was my last go first 2 stressed at week 5 this went 8 weeks got another twin to this one I liked the way it grew early flower so I kept trying was an intentional seeding from a chem4 ph stressed last couple weeks in flower 9lb and kosher ended up a little out of control chem4 was almost ruined with seed all I popped so far been female some have been weirdos

2 Likes

genetic weirdos i mean

That kosher cross is bedtime stuff super sleepy skunky fruit very earthy

They are definitely getting better as I go just the ability to move stuff and move around gets me in there more gangly gg4 came down few days early she was filling space looked cloudy few amber getting to the last of less care plants 9lb is really blowing up cages working for me Gelato seeds coming along planted some sun flowers beefsteak tomatoes and habaneros got a stack of vegetable seeds

3 Likes

nice build. i love the side lighting. plants love it too. grow on! what are you using for LED’s?

2 Likes

Dommia 85 watt x3 and barrina 8 strip going to add some cob cree just amazon but not too bad with 2 1000w hps

1 Like

Plan is another 400w led overhead and probably more barrina yellow other is more blue kinda pink hue

1 Like