Having a problem with WPM

What is the best and safest remedy for WPM? I added another fan for ventilation and am still having a problem. I’m assuming it’s just blowing the spores around, so now I’m trying to figure out what sprays to use without breaking the bank.
TIA :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dr zymes eliminator works for killing PM. If you have high humidity it can create an issue as well. You can spray dr zymes on the walls as well. You need to clean EVERYTHING in your grow room. Use bleach or zymes. If you’re in flower then it’s going to be a pain to keep pm at bay. Unless you move out the plants. Stagnant air creates pm as well as high humidty. Many causes

2 Likes

90/10 mix of Water/Milk will treat PM as well

Packee

1 Like

And just spray it on? And what kind of milk?

1 Like

@mavsherbs I used 2% in the summer. It’s the lactic acid that kills the PM I believe.

It doesn’t smell the best but works.

You can also try

Spray – 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar per quart of water .
Spray – 1 tablespoon of Hydrogen peroxide per gallon of water

Packee

3 Likes

@mavsherbs and make sure if you choose a commercial bought spray for PM, you don’t use anything with sulphur in it if you’re in flower.

Packee

2 Likes

@Packee thank you! Appreciate the quick replies! I’m still in veg, going to try the milk spray today in hopes that it works. If not then I’ll try a commercial spray. I was looking into the Lost Coast Plant Therapy since it can be used in Veg or flower.

1 Like

I would go with the peroxide water route first. The milk water will mildew later and stink your whole area up. Works but stinks.

Peroxide works just as well.

3 Likes