Homie's Hawaiian Homegrown New Grow 4/20/21

That’s why I come here. Share the love.
Gotta look up @hellraiser’s grow.

4 Likes

Already cleared thru the management company. The state says we can have 10 plants each, and since there are two of us, we get 20. Because of the way it’s written, the landlord can’t kick you out unless you signed something that said you can’t grow anything. You know, like house rules…
We are compliant however, we do not need the hassle.

3 Likes

Well that is fantastic!! Just wanted to give you a heads up as the commercial property management company I worked for has that stipulation in their leasing agreement. Just trying to keep a fellow grower out of trouble !

Also don’t know what state you are in, but here in MO you have to completely control the odor in a multi-family situation.

3 Likes

ARGHHHHHhhhhhh.!!!
@MrBlue, @Hydro, @happilyretired, @Mark0427, @hellraiser, @LoCoRocK

Something broke in last night and insulted my big bud plant and now it’s fallen over in disgrace.
What the ?!?!?

4 Likes

Ummm… We live in Hawaii, the most over-regulated slice of expensive dirt in the Pacific.

5 Likes

@Hydro , @LoCoRocK homeys dirt assaulted his plant :cry:

4 Likes

Damn it man

4 Likes

If that wasn’t funny, I’d visit and take your stash.

3 Likes

Wtf it’s 2” bruh :joy:

3 Likes

What the hell is wrong with my plant? How am I killing this thing? Whats up with that?

2 Likes

Rename that big bud no bud

3 Likes

The Amnesia Haze is still doing well.

2 Likes

There is joke including sticks and stones in here some were…

5 Likes

I’m TOLD (which means they have no clue) that my check might be here sometime next week.
Give me a list of what needs changing and what I should be using.

We wanted to stick with dirt until we get decent results consistently, so we chose Earth Dust as our nute program. What else am I going to need?

1 Like

Dirt …you just need dirt my grow friend…

4 Likes

Rock has this

2 Likes

Dirt and a new pot

3 Likes

Sticks and Stones might hurt me but these plants will never stone me.

4 Likes

That was pretty good mini legend!!

5 Likes

Earth dust is what comes out of your vacuum cleaner when u clean it bruh u need soil

3 Likes