Hello everybody

Oh and edibles. Lots and lots of edibles since you can’t smoke.

5 Likes

Lol wanna hear the ironic part of the edibles ? I have three 1 gallon bags of brownies, all made with double fudge mix. Can’t touch them….I’m diabetic now! Big time. Way too much sugar in them. Good part is my friends will be getting lots of brownies lol.

Thanks Tammy!

10 Likes

I’ll be there in 45 min!

9 Likes

Sorry to hear that sport…that will take some getting used to…

5 Likes

I couldn’t do it no way no how…when I get diagnosed with diabetes (which im positive is going to happen) I suspect I’ll have 1 or 2 comas a month until I have one behind the wheel and die. Hopefully I’ll only take myself out but that’s my Outlook. I am the junk food king. I can’t gain weight for shit no matter what, I can fluctuate 5 pounds in a day not lying. But 185 is my barrier @ 6’ even. You have no idea how much I eat and I stay a twig. It is a running joke on every side of the family - make 2 turkeys for Thanksgiving/b-day if I’m coming over.

6 Likes

I used to could eat like that and not gain weight, not anymore at 70, I look at food and get a extra pound on lol

7 Likes

LoL…glad to see you up and about sport that was some friggen hand you got dealt it sounds. Not sure how destiny played apart…maybe it kept you off the roads driving because it was your turn for an accident or kept you out of the shower from a slip and fall … LoL final destination stuff I’m talking about but everything happens for a reason - I’m sure of it!
I know your not even back to 60% yet from what I hear but it’s gotta feel nice to be out of the dang gum bed and have a small bit of energy back.

7 Likes

Danged if I ain’t gonna get on my scooter soon and see what other trouble I can get into lol.

7 Likes

Thanks so much LoCo. Ya gotta admit when you try and take a breath and it don’t work…it gets kinda hairy lol.

7 Likes

It’s the cracklin and wheezing that scares most ppl…more so then your own self. LoL when I use to have bad attacks I could always hear and feel it but when my wife exclaims - " is that your chest?" It was time to go to ER. Thank baby Jesus that’s been over a decade since I had anything like that happen though. But yes absolutely… breathing’s over rated . Lol

7 Likes

What commitment. Going through all that with covid and still making a post! I feel bad sometimes for being to busy with work and personal life. You are a real trooper! Keep kicking butt, as my grandpa joe says your alive sucking in air and blowing it out. Hope you do get a full recovery after everything you’ve been through. Get well soon!

5 Likes