Growers Network was created as a resource for adults in the cannabis industry.

Please verify your age to enter.

Hello Everyone! My name is Anna

Really nice to meet you all. I’m looking forward to being a professional member of this forum.

I run 3 locations with a total of 62 DE Phantoms and an LED room I play around with.
I use ebb and flow and GH Flora Series nutrients.
I fluctuate between 2.5-3.3lbs/light. I currently have about 16 strains but will be cutting that way down soon.

I also own a horse training business and a real estate business.

I am excited to learn more and bounce ideas off of a professional group of growers.

9 Likes

Welcome! That sounds like a great operation you’ve got. We’ll do our best to answer any questions we can.

3 Likes

Welcome. Please enjoy your stay

2 Likes

Welcome! Are you in a recreational state? Or a medical state? Or both?

2 Likes

I’m from Michigan, so both. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Anna. Welcome! I’m also from Michigan.

1 Like

@jallen2281 @tegridyestates
Michigan here too.
Lower peninsula and Southwest area for myself. (Yep that makes me a troll) If anyone needs anything I’m willing to drive a bit. Just pm me.

3 Likes

Welcome @tegridyestates

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! You’re going to meet alot of really amazing people. So glad you found GN!!

3 Likes

@tegridyestates :slight_smile: Welcome !

1 Like

Nice! Where at? I’m in Washtenaw County.

2 Likes

@tegridyestates … Sorry for the late welcome but your among some great people here :seedling::herb::palm_tree::+1:

1 Like

@tegridyestates Van Buren County for me. Not too far of a drive really. I frequent Kalamazoo area almost daily.

Nice, I grew up in Washenaw county, 10 min outside of Ann Arbor. Now in Livingston.

1 Like

Welcome to this haven @tegridyestates. I can’t wait to see your work! Have a great day!

3 Likes