Hello how is everyone

Hello everyone :v:
Just wanted to introduce myself I am a hobbies cutivstor from Las Vegas ,Nevada
I am a medical patient and level cultivator
I was tired of paying high dollar prices at dispensary that I could no longer afford and decided to start growing my own about 16 months ago.it’s bee a great journey I have learned slot and I am still learning on a daily bases.
Happy growing to all :+1::v:

10 Likes

My old extract boss works in Vegas. He is a director of extract operations or some such title. Made me really happy to lose him as a boss because he always played the game fair. He never talked shit about people or their products, he just kept focused on making his the best. Check out “High Note” extracts if you come across any. Will fill you in when I talk to him again.

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @sincitytoker nice to meet you.

7 Likes

Hahaaaaaboy I am in the same spot lol

I have never run across this brand of extracts before?
I usually only buy what ever is on sale but these days I make my own extracts
Here are some thc diamonds I harvested about a week ago
It was my first shot at diamonds
I’m pretty pleased with my results for a first timer

7 Likes

@PreyBird1 ty much
Happy to be here and meet some new friends👍

6 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/high.note.extracts/

4 Likes

Used to live in Vegas for 15 years! Welcome to the family bredren :muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

Hi @sincitytoker

Welcome to GN and glad you are going down the rewarding journey of growing for yourself.

4 Likes

Ty everyone for the welcome
Happy to be here and have some fun along the way and get a little tuition also lol

4 Likes

Just chopped my girls in the 5x5
Can’t wait to taste this fire

2 Likes

And here are the new baby’s that will be taking over

4 Likes

@sincitytoker
I’ve been having problems also loading photos with them coming in sideways. Try turning your camera sideways to take the picture and then most of the time you get a full frame picture right side up when you post it. I don’t know what the deal is but this seems to help.
Congratulations on the harvest looking good. :+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes