Hello I'm OleReynard

I was not aware that Hank had any involvement with a track about titties and beer, lol. I actually just learned of some other bloke this morning when I was Google searching lyrics for the original. Sadly, Zappa was far down the list, and that makes me fear Google more, or rather a loss of history is what I fear.

More of a Waylon Jennings, Frank Ifeild, David Allen Coe, that kind of laid back country.

The preservation of history really worries me at this point in mankind’s existence.

6 Likes

Ah yeah, I was referencing Francis Vincent Zappa’s 77 version, after he ref’d “Dank Zappa”

5 Likes

What what what? Frank indulged? No shit? May I politely inquire as to a source for this information?

A strong point of admiration for me regarding Zappa is his strict anti drug stance. He hated fucked up musicians and wouldn’t tolerate it in his bands and ensembles.

I’m not saying he may have never smoked, or tripped or anything else, I’m just curious as to this story about him. I’m sure after you have played a track 1000’s of times you can certainly play it stoned on time and well enough.

4 Likes

Ah only Zap tune I know of is Joe’s Garage.
And maybe 1 other.
Used to have the vinyl Zoot Allure

5 Likes

I believe you are correct on any bio that I’ve ever read.

Sorry, my brain takes off in ADD like directions, like a moth to a flame.

Oh look a beer truck… :tornado: :tornado:…I’m out. Off to work.

5 Likes

Squirrel!!!

5 Likes

Where??
giphy (6) (4)

6 Likes