Hello new to this

Hey I’m new to this just started growing this year. I joined this to learn how to grow better my first plant didn’t grow very big. Just would like to learn so I can grow for myself

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum @sjohnson157… big plants aren’t always big producers…worry about quality marijuana and quality growing then site on quantity…less chance of disappointment this way…

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m also pretty new to growing. I’ve helped some people grow and now I just want to grow for my self and pops. I’ve been on the forum for a couple months now and everyone has been cool and super helpful. If I was you I’d check out the university on the page. It was one of the things that gave me motivation to get going. I have been doing a lot of Low Stress Training on my girls. Especially on the newest batch. Trying out autos for the first time and have noticed they have been small but bushy. So I’m looking forward to seeing how it turns out. Are you running led or HPS/MH? Have you heard of the vpd chart and testing the ph in water?

2 Likes

Welcome to the best forum ever!!! Everyone here is super friendly and super helpful… You came to the right spot!!

3 Likes

@sjohnson157 Hi, Welcome to the Network :slight_smile:

Read as much as you can, then read some more, ask questions.

2 Likes

Welcome, the participants on this site have a wealth of knowledge and experience to share, there is no question too foolish to ask. Your observations may contribute to someone else’s successful grow. Ask away and expect truthful answers.

2 Likes

Welcome! A good place to start is the Grow Journals. You can watch others grow, ask them what they’re doing and why, and see what is possible with thoughtfully homegrown pot.

3 Likes