Help a noobie out maybe?

Can someone please tell me where do I get good autoflowering seeds from?

2 Likes

What country you in… if not Canada then ILGM

5 Likes

Living in India bro
Planning to start my first grow
Can’t figure shit out

Not sure what will ship to India… try ILGM and other seed banks until you find one… sorry you are the first from India I have seen on a forum…I am surprised others haven’t come along yet…

3 Likes

@blackthumbbetty can you assist here…

2 Likes

Thanks for the support man.
Im new to this forum and really liking it a lot. :100:

1 Like

Any seed bank.

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty as I’m planning my first grow I’d like some easy strains to start with, can you tell me any good autos?

1 Like

Hi @gurutvabhatt!

You live in India, the cradle of the Cannabis! There must be local seeds available, adapted to the climate, light and soil conditions of your place. It is the most important thing: keep, save and grow from local strains.

Greetings from Ecuador!

3 Likes

For your first grow, I would actually recommend a photoperiod plant. They’re much more forgiving than autos. :grinning:

6 Likes

Hey @paulcoyote
I understand what you are trynaa say but the problem is that ill have to search for a good Gene and that will be pretty difficult for me to do because weed is grown by farmers here and they don’t know shit bout it(like how you guys do it) Soo it’s not up to the mark that why I want to grow my own and with good quality seeds I think I can manage some good buds for me.
I definitely will try to grow Indian strains but I want to try with some good genes :sweat_smile:

1 Like

You know what I was thinking the same thing.
At least tell me what should I grow autos in ? Soil or coco?

1 Like

I understand you @gurutvabhatt, we did the same thing here and now we have some very good local strains adapted to our climate and altitude (cold and dry, above 2500 meters sea level). Ask to your local grower network for good seeds and plants… Do your own research and, who knows, you will be selling seeds in a couple of years…

2 Likes

Well I’m not much of a grower and need to start my first grow I’ll be planting the local seed as well to check out the difference between the two. @paulcoyote can you teach me how to grow proper?

1 Like

What research have you done, so far?

2 Likes

@blackthumbbetty like from whatever I need to grow and whatever my plants need to grow(don’t know how much to feed). My country is Rich in soil minerals so planning to do a organic run first.
Thanks for asking. :100::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just had a usual power outage, called loadshedding in South Africa. Fed the plants, animals and then decided to read 2005 Edition of the Indoor Bible by Jorge Cervantes. Was reading about fem seeds, interesting fact: November 1998 Dutch Passion released Feminized cannabis seeds to the world. The rest is history.

5 Likes

@gurutvabhatt there are a lot of resources around about growing cannabis. My only recommendation is give plenty of love to your crop and mother nature will do the rest. Enjoy!

4 Likes

Henk van Dalen if I remember correctly, I should layoff the bonghits … na

1 Like

I am trying to remember Captain Beefheart growing Skunk#11 it’s foggy, maybe some black ice, no chance of sunshine

2 Likes