My 2nd grow!

Do I spray the hole plant or do I just spray the soil with the caption jacks dead bug? @kdawg

1 Like

The whole plant including and especially the underside of the leaves.:+1::v: just a good misting no need to saturate.

3 Likes

Is it ok to do with the lights on or when they go off?

Right before lights off.

It can damage your leaves if they are wet under lights for a long time.

2 Likes

I do it with the lights on… wait what?

3 Likes

Ok that’s what I thought I kept reading just wanted to make sure thanks everyone

2 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::stuck_out_tongue::sunglasses::+1::v:lol

2 Likes
2 Likes

You should get a couple praying mantises.

Or a couple lizards
https://www.backwaterreptiles.com/anoles/knight-anole-for-sale.html
No chemicals to deal with.

1 Like

image image image image
There’s a couple pics I took yesterday how’s she lookin??

3 Likes

TaoTronics Humidifiers, 4L Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier for Bedroom Home Large Room Baby Room, Quiet Operation, LED Display with Humidistat, Waterless Auto Shut-off (1.06 Gallon, US 110V) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DCP6G3R/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_LMgOFb8S4WM19
Do you guys think this will work for a 2x2 or would it be to much? Also was thinking of switching to a Mars hydro ts600 do you guys think it’s worth it over the 600w phlizon purple light

1 Like

welcome. i love OG.

2 Likes

There’s like 5 to 10 leafs on the bottom of the plant that have pretty much died all the way is this normal there about 45 days old

1 Like

i usually take those off. they may bring pests.

2 Likes

How do I tell when the plant is ready to harvest I planted sep 20 80 days from then is dec 9th so we’re at about day 65

3 Likes

You have to look at the tricomes if they are clear not ready if they’re a milky white and amber u r good to go

1 Like

I should probably buy a magnifying glass to be able to tell huh?

1 Like

When you say milky does that mean like it will look like there dripping off? I think I read that wrong is it just the color that matters lol

1 Like

Just the color. You want to use a 60x jewelers loupe fyi. A mag glass wont get close up enough.:+1: cheap on amazon or Ebay fyi.

3 Likes

defoliation and the spread away from the center is perfect

2 Likes