Help me out with the ppm chart please!

Aren’t the ones 1 have gonna do any good? @TrashPanda can you please help?

1 Like

Yes they will. It’s only because usually you need to supply a bit more CalMag when using coco… I am a soil guy, but the way I understand it, coco doesn’t hold on to it’s CalMag like soil do. So you just have to add a bit of CalMag every now and then! Watch the oldest leaves, they will tell you by getting a bit more yellow. Don’t overdo it and and you should be fine! :nerd_face:

1 Like

Craaazy @kapouic my calmag just arrived man !! Looking forward to this grow have, put a lot in it!

1 Like

Most importantly: never panic! Come here and someone will have your answers. I was ready to kill my two plants, in my last grow, because I had a huge thrips infestation that I could not get rid of. @hoppiefrog provided the solution and I decided to keep my plants… All in all, I got a bit more than a pound of great Bruce Banner #3

2 Likes

https://www.advancednutrients.com/products/coco-base-nutrients/ I’ve never used AN, but this would be the one for use with Coco. If you read the page to understand why you need to, you can make your own supplements with some extra calcium, magnesium and iron.

You can use the nute line up you have in coco if you use a proper supplement for calcium, magnesium, and iron.

4 Likes

I had a couple of plants outside last summer. In pots filled with coco and some perlite. I used the 3 parts you have plus some CalMag (once a week) and I did just fine… it’s better if you have the right ones, but what you have will do just fine, imo. But then again, @devjyarn is my go to guy (and for a lot of us too) for clear and understandable facts. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

@devjyarn got you bro! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@kapouic :sweat_smile::100:🤸

4 Likes

Hey dude, soo sorry i was asleep.

yeah you need to use your calmag in your soil… here is the video i used and again, sorry this is so late!

4 Likes

Are it’s all fine you don’t need to apologise 🤦 :dealwithitparrot:

3 Likes

@TrashPanda I’ll do this when I transplant!! Thank God you told me this in time ! I haven’t done my transplant yet!! :100:🤸

3 Likes

Good call @TrashPanda! That what this community is for! :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

I use cal+mag every day and i grow in coco and Tupur. And im using dakine420 i feed 3 days on 1 flush and 3 days on again. But every watering they get cal+mag coco coir leeches cal+mag if you in coco you must use it. Ive got away with it but once i started using it i could tell immediatly the plants liked it more than without it.

3 Likes

anytime! i’m glad i could help!

2 Likes