Help needed please?

Alright guys hope your all well! New to this game and just gone into flower on my first grow (autoflowers). Tbh I think everything has gone perfectly well considering my 1st time, I had a seedling top itself in the first week so is a lot smaller than the other 2 but other than that its been fine up until now, one of my plants has started going a lime greeny colour, im led to believe that’s something to do with the nitrogen? Is there anything I should be doing differently? I ph to 6.0, half feed on nutrients now I don’t no if I’m giving enough or too much I use the shogun range and it gets a+b, calmag, silicon, boost (only last 2 feeds since white hairs sprouted) and roots… tips have gone slightly yellow on the leaves so I’m thinking I’m giving it too much feed? Any advice would be appreciated!

1 Like

Hi @hodge88 Welcome to GN. Sounds like you doing a great job, pH good, nice selection of nutrients, and guess you are growing in hydro? Without looking at a picture, you could say its lack of nitrogen but could mean other problems, like nutrient lockout, or early signs of nutrient burn.

Thanks for replying Chris. No im growing in coco in 16l smart pots, another thing I was worried about is i only had enough coco to fill 3/4 full i wouldnt of thought they’d be root bound this early into flower? When I get back from work I will upload a pic. Thanks for your help :+1:

l s