Help needed

$ price points. That’s all. Gotta make it more plain. 20 bucks. Not $20. It all good. Not a big deal. Just don’t want others thinking the wrong things. Your good Cosmo…

4 Likes

Ok thanks sorry

4 Likes

easy buddy :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: what ever site u used to be on must have been awful! its all good here. @Slym3r is here to protect us all and the site. you are good! i came here because i got my ass chewed on another site just for trying to tell someone to come here.

4 Likes

It was they are other sites out there are just mean you ask a question and they treat you like your dumb it’s really sad

3 Likes

I’m not really familiar with this whole growers networking thing yet still learning only second grow I’ll get there

4 Likes

Been through 3 sites…this is the best. And I’ve learned it all starts with the mods. Thanks mods!!!

4 Likes

So feeding 1300ppm coming out 1860ppm what does it mean

2 Likes

Thats odd. That could mean there not eating the nutrients and your gonna have lock out soon. Id verify and if so flush it. When in doubt flush it out.

4 Likes

One just came out 1960 ppm going in 1220ppm ph normal

2 Likes

Seems like somethings wrong maybe recalibrate that meter.

2 Likes

It’s because I’m not giving any straight water just nutes so there building up I think I’m getting ready to flush them

5 Likes

I feed for 3 days straight. Then flush with just water then feed 3 days again. But i try and feed to run off. Meaning i feed/water until my plants leak at least 10% of what i gave them. It promotes drainage. It very important. Other wise the plant gets root bound and youll notice the water sits on top of the media and slowy absorbs instead of sucking right into the plant.

3 Likes

You guys made my morn. Thanks guys and gals.

5 Likes

i joined NFTG so i could learn to use their nutes correctly 2 years ago. NOPE! i just read the posts and unjoined

4 Likes