Help! White patches on all my leaves (not powdery)

I have these white patches popping up on random leaves all over my plants. Everything else is fine and green and healthy, but more and more leaves keep showing this and I can’t figure it out!?

I have an occasional fan leaf turning yellow (1-3 every few days), but nothing drastic over the whole plant.

Nutrients are in very good balance, soil pH is a little low, but not horrible, water is always at 6.6pH, sun is good, temp is always good, humidity is good. I am stumped…please help!!

20200728_191108|375x500

1 Like

Another pic…

And one more of leaves + one of trunks.

Look under the leaves, you’ll see black dots it’s spider mites.

1 Like

Time for pesticides

No black dots. Have used Neem on all the plants.
I have a jeweler’s loupe and don’t see any evidence of spider mites.

These white patches are much bigger than spider mite marks…anywhere from size of a grain of rice → cashew.

1 Like

How is that bitch doing now? Post more pics

Nice read Henry! septoria thats a new one to me. It looks similar to his issues.

1 Like

No improvement after trying both suggestions (and pruning more).

You didn’t kill the plant?

Dude I’m kinda dealing with something similar. My leaves are albino looking. I started mine early so they are biggies. I hadn’t phd the water till a couple weeks into flowering. Looks like everything is super healthy and happy but loosing a lot of leaves.

I have leaves yellowing, but believe this is because I hasn’t pruned the plants down.

So, the plant is growing buds everywhere and stealing nutrients from fan leaves.

Once I pruned my plants, to remove lower bud sites…voila…no more yellowing.