Here a good example or intersex Thai sativa

As you can see in the picture after 2 weeks of flower pollen sacks are starting to grow under the buds, I got to put this one outside

7 Likes

Yep a hermie. Outside may not be a good idea. If your grow room has air coming inside it could suck the pollen into the grow room and that wouldnt be good at all. Lol

5 Likes

I’m with @PreyBird1. Kill that thing.

Anyone around u growing won’t appreciate you putting that outside. B a good neighbor.

4 Likes

I did some reading up and I don’t think it’s a hermaphrodite, there are such things as intersex plants that genetically have both. I did not stress this plant out at all no low stress training, 75° at 50% humidity.

2 Likes

Also known as a hermaphrodite

2 Likes

you are correct @justgrowin

1 Like

Couldnt one attempt “castration”?
Assuming end goal is flower/resin and not seed production/breeding.

1 Like

According to Cervantes and his growing encyclopedia, there is hermaphrodite and there are intersexual plants. I tend to trust him but I’m not sure

Here it is

As much as I respect and am actual friends with the king of cannabis according to Brittanica

They are one in the same. And u can google the shit out of it and u will find that intersex and hermaphroditism have been interchanged throughout history as they found one or the other to b derogatory.

And in Cervantes book he makes very little distinction as he shows in both models the plant has male and female parts and can self pollinate. U r also referencing a very old piece of material if I’m correct about the book I’m looking at.

4 Likes

Either way, it sucks!

3 Likes

Agreed. Kill that thing

4 Likes

Yes it does suck i had that issue before. But i got some tupur a month or so back from a hydro shop and got thrips. Those little bastards are hard to stop. Now i do maintaince root drench To prevent. I would rather have your issue then the bugs. Im battling.

2 Likes

Copy right 2006

4 Likes