Here come the deficiencies oi

I’m still waiting for my nutrients in the mail … So been using bits and pieces of what I have kicking around but I do have calmag and some old veg nutes anyway .things will probably be fine as I just transplanted from 3gal bags to 30gal bags but here’s some pics to see what y’all think;)

it just on a few of the cheesequake others are fine

7 Likes

Don’t think it’s on any new growth. But I just fixed a mag/iron deficiency the clones came with

4 Likes

Sorry about your nutrients taking so long to get to you! I hope you can get them girls straighten out…

1 Like

I think the large pots will save me it’s over a half bail of promix for each of them. I don’t have this issue when I got propor nutes can’t wait to get them lol. Plants are no where close to as dense as normal either this is starting to mess shit up for real lol.

4 Likes

I can tell because I’m familiar with the lvpk

3 Likes

What’ up hoppiefrog , what nute line up are you running once the mail comes

1 Like

Earth juice w other additives

3 Likes

Right on … Is that something you came up with or what was recommended at some point

1 Like

It was one of the types of nutrients I could brew as a tea so I gave it a run and never looked back since. Sometimes I run bio canna if I get a good deal on it tho

3 Likes

Koo if you every want to try something new I use Mother Earth tea works great

4 Likes

Ready made brew alwayz on point Save you a bunch of time and clean up and it’s always consistent

2 Likes

I have used it a long time ago

2 Likes

She’s back new and improved I would give it a second chance I think he might like it better than the first one that was out a while back

2 Likes

Sorry dam auto text I think you would like it better than the last one that was out

1 Like

I’m sold on my earth juice it has enough components for me to adjust things .and it’s better than bio canna for a fraction of the price (highest microbial count of any organic shelf product when brewed proporly) best taste can find in a product also best potency. There are independent studies on the top products used (shelf programs) but none the less popular ones for commercial production ,and it kicks ass;)

4 Likes

Nice …
Once your dialed in and you’re absolutely satisfied w the final product your good

1 Like

I’ve been using it for 8 yrs now , but changed up the way I use it a cpl yrs ago I brew w molasses now instead of the Metta k

4 Likes

Also it’s it’s a system you have to brew so no burning

3 Likes

I would simply add some crab shell and feeding material into your soil so that when you do miss a feeding or run out of nutrients your plants will up take from the soil I always do this being a parent and life sometimes can’t feed on time but my plants never suffer cause there is optimal food in the soil. I use fish bone meal, worm castings , blood meal . Shrimp and crab shell, other things also but you can do your own mix also I always throw some lime in there for the ph

4 Likes

Hi Mikie pleased to meet you. I usually have the soil loaded with goodies but I’m on a shoe string budget this round as I just got my first house so I could set back up (in my own place this time) I have to buy a heat pump in the next week and paying power will keep me broke till the end of October:( but normally I buy a pallet of nutrients at a time so I’m not without food for a few crops (I get a great discount when I do so long as I get my uncle to drive the delivery across Canada to me in Nova Scotia.it all comes from bc

5 Likes